Hill Road- Mumbai
Open Time : 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Entry : free
Address : Hill Road, Ranwar, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
More Travel Tips from Mumbai
Why to visit Hill Road- Mumbai
Mumbai's Hill Road is a well-known destination for shopping and rest and relaxation. This Bandra neighbourhood is well-known for its dining, hanging out, and street shopping. It primarily connects the crossroads at Bandra Railway Station with S V Road, which runs across Mumbai.
Things to do in and Around—
- Hill Road is primarily used by shoppers. Vendors selling clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories, textiles, and other items can be found in malls, markets, and on the streets.
- General stores, hardware stores, and contractors for household services like plumbing, carpentry, painting, etc. can be found here as well.
- Hill Road is surrounded by a few well-known hospitals as well as historical landmarks and monuments.
- It is also one of the locations renowned for its bakeries, restaurants, bars, cafes, taverns, and street cuisine. There are restaurants throughout the entire road.
- Around Hill Road, there are also a few monuments and tourist destinations. Visitors can tour St. Peter's Church, St. Stanislaus High School, St. Andrew's Church, the Tata Parsi Agiary, among other locations.
- Mount Mary Basilica (1.6 km)
- Linking Road (2.5 km)
- Jogger’s Park (5 km)
- Bandra Fort (1.9 km)
FAQ on Hill Road- Mumbai
What are the well-known and affordable stores on Hill Road?
Some of the shops on Hill Road where you can find designer clothing, shoes, and many other items for a very low price include Pallavi Collections, La Judi, Touch Me, and Forever.
What are the nearby attractions close to Hill Road?
The nearby attractions include: Mount Mary Basilica (1.6 km), Linking Road (2.5 km), and Jogger’s Park (5 km).
What are the nearby restaurants close to Hill Road?
The nearby restaurants include: Jai Hind Lunch Home Hill Road (500 m), Royal China (1.3 km), and Mia Cuccinna (290 m).
How far is it from Hill Road to the heart of Mumbai?
The distance from Hill Road to the heart of Mumbai is 16.5 kilometres.
Are online payments accepted at the Hill Road shops?
Although the lane was one of the first to accept them, not all of the shops on Hill Road accept debit cards, credit cards, or electronic payments. Make sure you have enough cash and know how to handle the notes because the ATMs are further up the Road.
How to reach Hill Road?
Hill Road is easily accessible. Take a train to Bandra since that station is incredibly close by. If you are travelling from the South and boarding from Borivali, you must travel both south and north.
If you're on Hill Road, you may visit La-Judie and get a wide selection of shoes at very low costs, including everything from sports shoes to Oxfords. Shoes that are always in style may be purchased at this store starting at 400 INR.
By Inaaya Sharma
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org