- This document is an electronic record in terms of The Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The domain name https://www.connectingtraveller.com ("Website"), is owned and operated by Connecting Traveller Partnership Firm (“Partnership Firm”) having its registered office at B9, SH1, Shalimar Garden, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201005.
- Connectingtraveller (“Our”, “Us”, “We”, “Website”, “Site”) Website is a community, networking and a platform, thereby connecting customers/ user with travellers, travel consultants.
- Restrictions; Use of Services
- The following restrictions apply to your use of the Services: (i) you will not engage in any activity related to the Services that is contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with the Company; (ii) you will not commercially exploit any part of the Services, except as expressly permitted by the Company; and (iii) all information and materials contained in the Services, except where otherwise expressly indicated, are owned and controlled by the Company. You may not use, modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, publicly display, publicly perform, post, transmit, sell or otherwise exploit any intellectual property or Content appearing on or through the Services, or create derivative works based on such Content or of website, in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written permission, unless expressly permitted elsewhere under these Terms and Conditions. You may not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the Content.
- Any unauthorized use of the Services, including but not limited to misuse or any other use in violation of these Terms and Conditions of any information or Content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate any of your obligations or restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use and access the Services and the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the information or content.
- You have to create an account in order to use the website. You are obligated not to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or any account, computer system or network connected to the Services, for example, through hacking, password mining or any other illicit or unauthorized means.
- When accessing or using the Services, you are strictly prohibited from and you are hereby obligated NOT to:
- Write any unsolicited communications or social media reviews or defamatory statements or advertising not expressly authorized by the Company in writing, including without limitation promotional materials, affiliate marketing, junk mail, spam, link referral code, chain letters, or pyramid schemes, or post links to external websites, unless integral to the conversation, as determined by the Company in the Company’s sole discretion;
- try to upload any material that contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use the Services to impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to an employee of the Company or its affiliated companies, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with a person or entity;
- instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- violate the terms of any third party website or service, or the terms of any other agreement with any third party;
- Authorize others to use your account;
- Assign or otherwise transfer your account to any third person or legal entity;
- Use the Service or Website for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- Use the Service or Website to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- Use the Service or Website with an incompatible or unauthorized device;
- Impair the proper operation of the network and/or interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website;
- Reverse engineer or access the Service or Website in order to design or build a competitive product or service, design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Website or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Website,
- Launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Website or Service;
- Try to harm the Service or Website in any way whatsoever;
- Prior written consent; and
- Disclose information designated as confidential by the Company, without Company’s Copy or distribute the Service or Website or other Company content without written permission from the Company.
- You are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this agreement (including financial obligations) and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which the Company may suffer) of any such breach and the Company shall be at discretion to take necessary legal action against you.
F. Since Connecting Traveller is also a Social Platform, we reserve the right to block any user who is doing any of the following : Spreading, Misinformation, Posting Nude Photos and Videos, Inciting hate speech and violence, Building Fake Profiles, Doing Spam or Fraud, Using others photos and videos. You can appeal the same at email@example.com.
G. If you as a Local Expert cannot make an arranged stay-itinerary then you must inform the Traveler as soon as you realize you cannot do it. In a no-show case, Connecting Traveller may cancel your membership.
H. Connecting Traveller cannot assist with your visa applications or help with your travel expenses. We won't be responsible for any problem arising from your failure to ensure that you meet any visa requirement or obligations for any country you visit while traveling. All questions regarding travel and visas should be put to the relevant embassy before traveling.
I. Connecting Traveller reserves the right to cancel any membership without refund if the terms and conditions are not respected, if hospitality or help offered are abused or if we consider any misuse of the App/website at our sole discretion. We may suspend membership if the account is not being used by the original subscriber or if joint persons are using it. Accounts are not transferable and members should inform Connecting Traveller of any apparent breach of security, like theft of account, or unauthorized use of an account`s login name and password. This website should never be used for promoting anything not related to arrange genuine help exchanges.
- Content and Intellectual Property
- The content provided through the Services by the Company and its licensors or suppliers, including but not limited to anytext, graphics, software, photos, data, video, audio-visual combinations, interactive features, and other materials You may view on, or access through the Service (“Content”) is available on the Website and all underlying software or technology used in connection with the Services ("Technology"), including but not limited to all intellectual property rights in and to the Content and Technology, is and remains at all times the property of Connecting Traveller. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as granting any license of intellectual property rights to you other than as explicitly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. If you would like to use any of our Content, you must first obtain written permission from Us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company reserves the right to refuse permission for any reason or no reason.
- Any use of the Content other than as expressly authorized herein, without the prior written permission of the Company, is strictly prohibited and shall immediately terminate your right to access and use the Services and all rights and licenses granted to you by these Terms and Conditions. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos, including without limitation Connecting Traveller™ and any third party marks used and displayed through the Services are trademarks of Connecting Traveller or its licensors or affiliated companies or sponsors.
- The animations, music, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, style sheets and scripts that contribute to the "look and feel" of the Services are service marks, trademarks or trade dress of the Company and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, in connection with any product or service that is not expressly authorized by the Company in writing, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company, its affiliated companies or its or their sponsors, licensors, partners, customers or suppliers.
- The Company owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to use all of the Content that appears in the Service, Website. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any Content that appears in the Service, Website.
- The Company complies with all applicable Indian intellectual property laws. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes intellectual property infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide the following information to the the Company:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website or other Services;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest, as applicable; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on such owner’s behalf.
The Company can be reached as follows:
By email: email@example.com
- The Company will investigate the matter and, after such investigation and in its sole discretion, the Company may remove any infringing content from the Website.
- Similarly, if you believe that any content on the Website or Services violates any proprietary or other rights of yours (other than your copyrights), please contact us using the above contact information and describe your concerns or complaints.
The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of delivery of the services.
- Suggestions and Feedback
Please note that we do accept or consider ideas, suggestions or materials. If you send us suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or feedback related to the Services, all such submissions shall be and are hereby deemed to be confidential, and the Company shall not be and hereby is not liable for any use or disclosure of any such submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, the Company shall be entitled to unrestricted use of any suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or feedback related to the Services for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or to any other person or entity.
- Third-Party Sites
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Services, or any portion thereof, without notice and for any reason or no reason. Furthermore, the Company has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Services:
- At the request of law enforcement or other government agencies;
- If the Services are discontinued or materially modified;
- Upon the occurrence of any technical or security issues or problems; or
- If you engage in any conduct that the Company believes, in its sole discretion, violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines or violates the rights of the Company or third parties.
- In addition, the Company may terminate individual user accounts due to inactivity or misconduct. You agree that upon termination the Company may delete all information related to you. You agree that none of the Released Entities will be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your account or for blocking your access to the Services.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- No waiver by the Company of any breach or default by you under these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any waiver by the Company must be in writing signed by the Company.
- Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or these Terms and Conditions must be filed within six months after such claim or cause of action arose or will be forever barred.
- The User expressly undertakes to provide to the Company only correct and valid information while requesting for any services under this agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts at all. Any default on part of the User would vitiate this agreement and shall dis-entitle the User from availing the services from Us.
- In case the Company discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of them is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by him, the Company in its sole discretion shall have the unrestricted right to take any steps against the User(s), including cancellation of any pending orders, etc. without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any of them as a consequence of such cancellation of orders or any other booking confirmed on the website.
- The User unequivocally indemnifies the Company/ Connecting Traveller of any such claim or liability and shall not hold Us responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by Us for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include Us denying/cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.
- No provision of these Terms and Conditions provides any person or entity not a party to these Terms and Conditions with any remedy, claim, liability, reimbursement or cause of action, or creates any other third party beneficiary rights, except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Services are provided on an “as is” and “with all faults” basis, and without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, we explicitly disclaim any warranties, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and quality of Service. We make no warranty that the Service will meet your expectations, be free from viruses, or that data and content obtained through the service will be accurate, reliable or current, or that the service will be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. You acknowledge and agree that the use of the Service is at your own discretion and sole risk and that the entire risk as to the results and performance of the Service, including, without limitation, any damages to your computer system, tablet, mobile device or data stored on it, is solely Yours.
- All or a portion of the Services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communications. The Company also is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including without limitation injury or damage to any person’s computer (including without limitation any tablet or smartphone) or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Internet or in connection with the Services. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss, damage, personal injury or death resulting from anyone’s use of the Services. The Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall seek to limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Company makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, express or implied, with respect to the services, including without limitation any (i) warranty of merchantability; (ii) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose; or (c) warranty against infringement of intellectual property rights of a third party, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. In no event shall any released entity be liable to you or to any third party for any loss of use, revenue or profit or loss of data or diminution in value, or for any consequential, incidental, indirect, exemplary, special or punitive damages whether arising out of breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, regardless of whether such damage was foreseeable and whether or not such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and notwithstanding the failure of any agreed or other remedy of its essential purpose.
- Though the Company accepts no liability and no refund to users, however, the total liability of the Company towards the user in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, will not exceed an amount equal to the fees payable by the user under the agreement in relation to the services giving rise to the liability.
- Limitation of Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that in no event will We (including, without limitation, our affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or losses (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of your use of or inability to use the service, or improper use of the Service, even if you have been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise. You further acknowledge and agree that we may change the Service in whole or in part in its sole discretion without notice to you and without any liability to you whatsoever in connection therewith.
- You further acknowledge and accept that Connecting Traveller is a social marketplace/ platform, thereby connecting customers with travellers and travel consultants. You, the User, shall not hold Connecting Traveller liable for any damages, injury or loss caused due to the use of the Connecting Traveller’s Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release and waive all claims against the Company from any and all liability for claims, demands, damages (actual and consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Services, including without limitation any dispute between users of the Services or between a user of the Services and any third party.
- Disputes; Governing Law; Choice of Forum
- Any dispute, controversy or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the [Indian] Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended up to date. If the parties cannot agree upon an arbitrator within thirty (30) days from the date the claimant’s request for arbitration was served on the other party or parties, the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the Law in accordance with the Rules. The cost of arbitration proceedings including the fee of the arbitrator shall be borne by the User. The place of arbitration shall be at Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh and any award whether interim or final, shall be made, and shall be deemed for all purposes between the Parties to be made in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. The arbitral procedure shall be conducted in the English language and any award or awards shall be rendered in English. The procedural law of the arbitration shall be Indian law. The award of the arbitral tribunal shall be final, conclusive and binding upon the Parties, and the provisions of the [Indian] Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended up to date, shall apply. The arbitrator will have the authority to award money damages (with interest on unpaid amounts from the date due), specific performance, and temporary injunctive relief, but not the authority to award exemplary or punitive damages, and any claimed right to such damages is expressly waived. The rights and obligations of the Parties under, or pursuant to, this Clause, including the arbitration Agreement in this Clause, shall be governed by and be subject to Indian law, and the Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA. (and You consent to the jurisdiction of those courts).
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
How to contact us