- This document is an electronic record in terms of The Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The domain name https://www.connectingtraveller.com ("Website"), is owned and operated by Connecting Traveller Partnership Firm (“Partnership Firm”) having its registered office at B9, SH1, Shalimar Garden, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201005.
- Connecting Traveller (“Our”, “Us”, “We”, “Website”, “Site”) Website is a community, networking and a platform, thereby connecting customers/ user with travellers, travel consultants.
- PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, fill out a sign-up/ registration form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, etc. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. If You provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that You have provided such information, then Company may (in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us) refuse registration, suspend access to all current or future use of the Website and the Services (or any portion thereof) permanently.
- Users who are competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, are eligible to register themselves as members on the Website and can avail Our Newsletter Services. Persons who are competent to contract would mean and include every person who, (i) has completed 18 years of age (as per The Indian Majority Act, 1875); (ii) is of sound mind; and (iii) not disqualified from contracting by any law for the time being in force in India.
You may unsubscribe from the Newsletter by opting-out of it anytime or by reaching out to the Company on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You hereby consent to the collection, storage, use, disclosure, transfer, processing of the personal information for the purposes set out herein. We may disclose your personal information in the circumstances set out below and you hereby consent to the same to be shared with:
- Any third-party service provider to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide you with the services which you wish to access on or through the website;
- Any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary for accordance with applicable law;
- Any government or statutory authority or court of law or judicial forum to whom disclosure is necessary for accordance with applicable law;
- In circumstances we believe necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of the Company, to protect the safety of the public or any person or user, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity;
- Any person/entity to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to enforce our rights;
- To our associate companies, business partners, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services or for any other marketing and promotional activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Company;
- Any entity that legally acquires the Company or its website.
- We may also disclose your transaction based data (not personal identification information like Name, email id, Phone number, age, gender) i.e., only transactions which you made on the website for further research and development and market analysis.
- We understand the importance of data security and we want your browsing experience with us to be as safe as possible. We have implemented reasonable safeguards and precautions to protect your personal information. We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Please understand that, while we strive to protect your personal data against potential risks and exposures, there is no absolute security in the online/ internet sphere. Therefore, you must not disclose any information on the website that is sensitive personal data or information. You understand that the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure and there are risks associated with it. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the same while it is being transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk.
- The Company will never ask you and you must never provide sensitive personal data or information to the Company or to any person/entity representing the Company. Any disclosure of sensitive personal data or information shall be at your sole risk and without any liability to the Company (including its directors, key managerial personnel, officers and employees). You understand, acknowledge and agree that the Company or any other person acting on behalf of the Company shall not in any manner be responsible for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information provided by you to the Company.
- You must not disclose your:
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- National identification numbers;
- And such other sensitive personal data or information.
- Please note that identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to the Company. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information/debit card information/financial pin numbers and passwords.
- By default, your web browser will accept cookies, however, this can be altered by you. You have the option of enabling or disabling cookies in your web browser. If you do not want us to install cookies, you may change the settings on your web browser to disable cookies. However please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of the website.
- The website and/or third parties may use "cookies", and other similar tracking technologies (collectively, "tracking technologies") to collect information automatically as you browse the website and the internet.
- By visiting the website whether as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge, understand and hereby agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and your use of the website through these tracking technologies.
- If you do not consent to any part of the privacy terms herein or wish to withdraw consent to process your information, then you may stop using the website and ask us to remove your information from our records by writing to us at email@example.com.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
- In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules, and regulations of India, and that the Courts at Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Thank you for using our Services. We hope you find the Services helpful, informative and convenient to use. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.