RETURN, EXCHANGE, CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1. Your membership with Connecting Traveller will continue until terminated. For your convenience, your monthly and yearly subscriptions will auto-renew until you cancel the service. Every time before your subscription auto-renews, we will send a mail specifying the amount that will be charged to your credit card/debit card. Similarly, after each renewal we will send you a receipt via email specifying the amount that has been deducted together with the next renewal date and the next renewal amount.
2. Payments are non refundable.
3. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method.
4. You can cancel your membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
5. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
6. If you wish to cancel your subscription, please get in touch with our sales/support team and inform them at the earliest possible at email@example.com.
7. All costs associated with refund of the service including cancellation charges and any taxes if applicable shall need to be taken care of by you.
8. If you wish to cancel any service/ tour/ package that has been made using connecting traveller Website to any merchant associated with connecting traveller, please get in touch with our sales/support team and inform them at the earliest possible at firstname.lastname@example.org (email).
9. In certain cases, refunds may apply. This will be determined on a case-by-case basis evaluating the credibility of relevant circumstances on the full discretion of Connecting Traveller.
10. You shall be entitled to a refund only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
ii. Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
vi. All refund amounts shall be credited to your respective Bank account within 5-7 business days in accordance with the terms stipulated by Your Bank.
Support: email: email@example.com