Open Time : 10AM-8PM
Entry : free
Address : Banjara Market Gurugram, Sector 65, Gurugram, Haryana, India
More Travel Tips from Delhi
Why to visit BANJARA MARKET
It is located just across from the Cyber Hub and in front of various upscale residences that liven up the urban area. The market has a wide selection of home design items, including beds, Adam's lanterns, antique timepieces, and various sorts of furniture.
Additionally, Banjara Market Gurgaon is without a doubt the ideal area to go in Gurgaon where you should be if you've spent the most of your time haggling at neighbourhood markets.
The best place to find economical home decor products and accessories, like photo frames, bar tables, pots, stools, lighting, and mirrors, is probably Banjara Market. Where your dreams become reality is at Banjara Market in Gurgaon.
History of Banjara Market:
- A group of Gadiya Lohars, a nomadic clan from Rajasthan, put up roadside tents and stores in Sector 56, which led to the establishment of the market in the middle of the 2000s. The market's name derives from the tribe's nomadic lifestyle, or banjara in Hindi.
- The market expanded throughout time as more merchants opened shop, taking over the service lane and byways in a sizable area near to what is now Golf Course Road.
Main draw to visit Banjara Market:
- Shoppers from all over the National Capital Region (NCR) frequented the location because it offered reasonably priced handicraft and home décor goods of decent quality.
- All you need to do is make an attempt to locate items that are appropriate for your needs. Here, items may be purchased for as little as INR 90.
- Home decor with a personalised touch always feels special, and when exploring this market, you'll find shops where you may personalise your purchases.
- There are many possibilities available, including wooden objects for the home, items for decorating cupboards, and mirror frames carved from wood.
FAQ on BANJARA MARKET
Can I purchase from Banjara Market online?
They have excellent news if you are on a tight budget and find online shopping to be expensive. Gurgaon's Banjara Market is going online. Many vendors in Gurgaon have online stores on Amazon where they offer their wares.
How can I get to the Metro station from Banjara Market?
You can go on the Yellow line and get off at the Sikanderpur Metro Station if you're coming from the Delhi side. Deboard at Sector 54 or 56 Chowk and then change for the Rapid Metro. To get to the Banjara Market from here, you may either walk through or take a local taxi.
Is parking available near Banjara Market?
You can run into parking troubles at Banjara Market because it is a roadside market.
Does Gurgaon's Banjara Market sell stolen goods?
No. The majority of the vendors in Banjara Market are from Rajasthan and obtain their goods directly from furniture makers. For this reason, even if they sell it for an absurdly low price, most people are sceptical of its legitimacy.
You must haggle because the list is extensive and the prices are astounding. In order to avoid the crowds and higher rates on weekends, go there during the week.
By Aryan Prasad
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org