Entry : free
Address : Chetak Circle, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
More Travel Tips from Udaipur
Why to visit Chetak Circle
Chetak Circle is another prominent shopping area in the city, especially for real Rajasthani goods. Rajasthali, an emporium selling authentic indigenous craft items, is located there. It is a bustling commercial hub with various handcrafted works, metal products, greeting cards, designer stones, and beautifully painted adornment boxes.
Things to buy in Chetak Circle:
- The shops have gorgeous puppets, traditional lighting, hand-crafted papers, painted wooden boxes, lovely ceramics, and much more.
- Hindu gods and goddesses from ancient mythology are shown in paintings done on ivory, marble, wood, and silk, and these are among the most popular items on the market.
- Other products include traditional jewelry boxes, brass goods, hand-stitched papers, priceless stones, wooden boxes, and greeting cards.
- In addition, folk toys, hand-painted fabrics, tie-dye sarees, silver jewelry, and tiny paintings are among the often purchased products at Chetak Circle.
Nearby attractions from Chetak Circle:
- City Palace (1.7 km)
- Sajjangarh Fort (8.8 km)
- Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary (8.6 km)
FAQ on Chetak Circle
How to reach Chetak Circle?
Next to Hathipole, there is a circle called Chetak Circle. It is roughly 2.5 kilometres from the Udaipur City train station and 2 km from the Udaipur City bus depot. Many adjacent marketplaces, including Hathipole, Court Chauraha, Panchawati, and others are relatively close by.
When is the best time to visit Chetak Circle?
One has to visit in the afternoon time to avoid crowds.
What are the places to visit near Chetak Circle?
City Palace (1.7 km), Sajjangarh Fort (8.8 km), and Sajjangarh Wildlife Sanctuary (8.6 km)are the places to visit near Chetak Circle.
What are the places to stay near Chetak Circle?
Park View Inn (1 km), The Fresco (1 km), and Jheel Mahal (2 km)are the places to stay near Chetak Circle
Keep in mind that the ability to bargain is necessary for market shopping. The products are purposefully overpriced in an effort to deceive the buyers. Hence, before you choose one, be sure to price the product adequately.
By Abhilasha Prasad