Open Time : 5pm to 11pm
Entry : paid
Address : Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Website : https://www.amethaveliudaipur.com/
More Travel Tips from Udaipur
Why to visit Ambrai-Amet Haveli
This unique outdoor dining area in the 300-year-old Amet haveli offers a glittering view daily and a mosaic lit by candles at night. A location where delicious food, amusement, history, and culture come together to make a trip memorable.
Why is Ambrai Amet Haveli?
- All five of nature's elements: earth, water, air, sky, and fire, are purportedly available at the eatery.
- Ambrai's specialty is its location and lovely setting, with superb dining and polite personnel.
- To accommodate the overwhelmingly high number of foreign visitors, the restaurant serves delicious Indian food and other international cuisines.
What's on the menu of Ambrai Amet Haveli?
- Indian and regional cuisines are combined and served to customers at the Ambrai Restaurant. The suggested dishes are Tandoori Platter, Biryani, and Tomato Curry.
- The "Amet Haveli" is preferred by those who want a peaceful stay with a lake view. A multi-cuisine buffet with tantalizing tandoori specialties is served in a romantic setting with views of Lake Pichola.
Location: Pichola, Udaipur
Cuisine: North Indian, Chinese, Continental
Cost For Two: INR 1,700/-
FAQ on Ambrai-Amet Haveli
Is parking available at Ambrai Amet Haveli?
Yes, parking available at Ambrai Amet Haveli.
What are the places to stay near Ambrai Amet Haveli?
Hotels ranging from the welcoming Jagat Villa Guest House to the opulent Taj Lake Palace are available close to Ambrai Restaurant.
What time does Amet Haveli check-in and check-out?
At the Amet Haveli, check-in begins at 2:00 PM and check-out doesn't happen until 11:00 AM.
Which Udaipur restaurants offer the most romantic settings?
Some of the best restaurants in Udaipur for couples where you can take your special someone on a date include A. Ambrai - Amet Haveli, Sunset Terrace, Afeem Rooftop Restaurant, Open Affairs, Royal Cuisine, and 1559 AD.
While you're here, savor delicious Indian, Chinese, and continental cuisines. To avoid the restaurant's lengthy line, make sure to make a reservation in advance.
By Rebecca Lal