Open Time : Open 24 hours
Entry : free
Address : Mandavi Beach, Sadanand Wadi, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India
More Travel Tips from Ratnagiri
Why to visit Mandavi Beach
Mandavi Beach is located in the Ratnagiri Town district of Maharashtra. This is one of the busiest seashores in the Ratnagiri area. Mandavi Beach has a beautiful beach that stretches all the way to Rajiwanda Port. The magnificent Arabian Sea to the south and Ratnadurg Fort to the west surround this magnificent beach. Because of the black sand on the beach, it is commonly referred to as the Black Sea.
This are the primarily features why the beach is so popular :
• Mandavi Beach is one of Maharashtra's busiest beaches, thanks to its popularity among water sports enthusiasts.
• Despite the fact that the black sand makes it appear unappealing in comparison to other seashores, Mandavi Beach is the most popular picnic spot in Ratnagiri.
• Mandavi also boasts the Ratnagiri Jetty and the Ratnagiri Gateway, which serves as a nighttime hangout.
• Ratnagiri's Gateway is a bizarre shape with a slanted roof. This construction is credited to Pratinidhi Dhondu Bhaskar, according to popular belief.
• It is a magnificent creation that overlooks the magnificent Arabian Water and provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to stroll along the seashore while enjoying the cool wind that gradually flows from the sea.
FAQ on Mandavi Beach
What is the best way to get to Mandvi Beach?
Because Bhuj is the closest city to the Mandvi beach, you must go to Mandvi via Bhuj. Take a flight to Bhuj airport if you want to travel by air. To go to Mandvi, you can take a state road transit bus or rent a taxi from there.
Why is Mandvi Beach so well-known?
Mandvi Beach's rich sand is one of the beach's main attractions, and it leads to the Arabian Sea's saline waves.
What hotels are near Mandavi Beach?
Hotels near Mandavi Beach: (0.06 km) Hotel Sea Fans (3.31 km) The Mango Villa (0.65 km) Hotel Vivek
What restaurants are near Mandavi Beach?
Restaurants near Mandavi Beach: (0.06 km) Masala Kitchen (0.82 km) Annapurna Hotel (1.10 km) Helekar Bandhu Mithai
The beach does not charge an entrance fee. Water sports like as skiing, parasailing, surfing, water scooters, and speed boats are also accessible at the beach.
By Abhilasha Prasad
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org