Open Time : Weekdays – 11:00 am to 6:00 pm; Weekends– 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Entry : paid
Address : Wonderla, Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Website : https://www.wonderla.com/bengaluru-amusement-park/
More Travel Tips from Bangalore
Why to visit Wonderla
Wonderla is a fantastic water and amusement park with more than 60 rides. One of the primary talking points of the park is its collection of "High-thrill rides," which is quite well known. Additionally, it has the first "reverse looping roller coaster" ever built in India, which allows riders to ride both straight and backward.
Popular rides in Wonderla Bangalore:
- Recoil: The roller coaster called Recoil is famous for being the first "reverse looping roller coaster" in India. This means that you ride it once in each direction, forward and backward.
- Flash Tower: A 40-meter-high ride, is arguably the highest attraction in Wonderla Bangalore, except for the large Ferris wheel. You repeatedly jump up and down from the tower, getting a jolt of adrenaline in the process.
- Maverick: This ride twists and swirls you around at a high height and at a rapid speed, making it unsuitable for use after lunch or even breakfast.
- Wonder Splash: Relatively less frightful by Wonderla standards, the Wonder Splash is a miniature roller coaster that crashes into a pool of water, surrounding you with a wall of water.
- Giant Ferris Wheel: A famous attraction that can be seen for miles, particularly at night when it is exquisitely illuminated. The Ferris wheel provides a fantastic perspective of the entire park and the hills in the area because it is perched on top of a tower that is already quite high.
- Korneto: A recently constructed funnel-shaped water coaster. You enter a funnel and make a few laps inside it before jumping into a closed tube.
Time Required: 6-7 hours
Timings: Weekends: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Weekdays: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Entrance fee at Wonderla Bangalore:
- Weekends: Rs.1499 per adult and Rs.1199 per child.
- Weekdays: Rs.1249 per person for adults and Rs.999 per person for kids
FAQ on Wonderla
How to reach Wonderla?
Because Wonderla is so far from the major city, getting here may be difficult. It doesn't have to be that way, though, with a little forethought and investigation. Of course, driving your own car or renting a car for the day is the most convenient option. Aside from that, the BMTC operates a special Volvo bus service from/to Wonderla. The buses depart from ITLP/Majestic/Koramangala/HSR early in the morning, arriving to Wonderla soon before the 11 a.m. start time.
What should visitors wear when visiting Wonderla?
Swimsuits, Bermuda shorts, T-shirts, and shorts are all appropriate clothing for the water rides. The approved clothing materials for other rides are 100% nylon or synthetic material.
When is the ideal time to visit Wonderla ?
The weekdays are the ideal time to visit Wonderla Bangalore. The area is less congested during this time, giving you more room to experience each ride without interruption and with shorter lines at the ride's starting points.
Is staying in Wonderla Bangalore possible?
Yes, Bangalore's Wonderla Amusement Park also has a Wonderla Resort with a variety of hotel types. You can also reserve a room at Wonderla Resort online.
Small shops and carts provide everything from ice cream to coconut water, kathi rolls, burgers, and pizzas. In short, there is no shortage of food alternatives at Wonderla Bangalore, though we urge that you take it easy on the food before embarking on any of the high-thrill rides. Also, swim clothes are available at the location for rent.
By Rebecca Lal