Open Time : 6:00 am to 7:00 pm
Entry : free
Address : Muthyala Maduvu, Thammanayakanahalli, Karnataka, India
More Travel Tips from Bangalore
Why to visit Muthyala Maduvu
Also known as Pearl Valley, this lovely picnic area is situated in a valley that is tucked away among the hills. The name "pearl valley" comes from the mesmerizing waterfall that is Pearl Valley's main draw. The area is great for viewing the various colorful birds that live there.
What makes Muthyala Maduvu famous?
- Due to the waterfall, Muthyala Maduvu is home to numerous unique bird species and is rich in flora and fauna. Water drops falling from the rock surfaces give the impression that the valley looks like a pearl.
- This is a fantastic location for hikers because the deep forest that winds through the mountains provides a terrific burst of adrenaline. The local monkeys are the only thing to be on the lookout for.
Things to do at Muthyala Maduvu:
- To truly appreciate this location's splendor, take a picnic in the forest or close to the Muthyala Maduvu waterfall.
- A trek through Muthyala Maduvu's lush woodlands is essential if you want to increase your level of adrenaline.
- Pearl Valley is home to a diverse range of birds due to its abundance of vegetation and fauna. Bird enthusiasts frequently visit Pearl Valley.
- Next to the waterfall is a tiny lake. You can enjoy a few splashes with your buddies because it is not too deep.
Entry Fee: Nil
Best Time to Visit: August to November
Distance from Bangalore Airport: 40 km
How to reach Muthyala Maduvu?
By Flight: Muthyala Maduvu is located about 40 kilometers from the airport. From there, buses and rental cars are available to take you where you need to go.
By Rail: Bangalore Railway Station, which is 43 kilometers away from Muthyala Maduvu, is the closest rail station. You may easily get buses and hire cars from there to get to Muthyala Maduvu.
By car: The distance from Bangalore to Muthyala Maduvu is roughly 40 kilometers.
FAQ on Muthyala Maduvu
How to reach Muthyala Maduvu?
Kempegowda International Airport in Bangalore, which has good connections with important Indian cities, is the closest airport to Muthyala Maduvu. Muthyala Maduvu is located about 40 kilometres from the airport. From there, buses and rental cars are available to take you where you need to go. By Rail: Bangalore Railway Station, which is 43 kilometres away from Muthyala Maduvu, is the closest rail station. You may easily get buses and hire cars from there to get to Muthyala Maduvu. By car: The distance from Bangalore to Muthyala Maduvu is roughly 40 kilometres.
When is the best time to visit Muthyala Maduvu?
August to November are the best time to visit Muthyala Maduvu and enjoy a vacation there. During this time, precipitation from the sky creates a lovely appearance for the waterfalls. At this hour, the mist that covers the area is just magical.
What are the places to visit near Muthyala Maduvu ?
Nearby attractions include: Thattekere Lake (16 km), Kyalasanahalli Lake (18 km) and Bannerghatta Biological Park (20 km)
What are the restaurants near Muthyala Maduvu?
Mellow Dine, Pearl City & Resort Anekal Karnataka and Mayura Nisarga KSTDC Restaurant are the restaurants near Muthyala Maduvu.
There is no entrance charge to Muthyala Maduvu. However, entering a barricade requires you to pay a toll levy set by the government of Rs. 30. In addition, if you get your own vehicle, you will have to pay a parking cost of Rs 10.
By TANISHA JAISWAL