Open Time : 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Entry : free
Address : Byward Market Square, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Website : https://www.byward-market.com/
More Travel Tips from Ottawa
Why to visit ByWard Street
The ByWard Street has many pubs, restaurants, and clubs which are packed with revellers, and the numerous outdoor patios are great for people watching or being seen during the summer months. Live music and DJs keep you dancing late into the night at local hotspots such as the Rainbow Bistro and Mercury Lounge. You can sample Irish pub hospitality at the Heart & Crown or the Lowertown Brewery.
While shopping, look out the nightlife on the street.
The neighborhood's many pubs, bars, and clubs fill up with revellers in the evenings, and in the summer, the many outdoor patios provide the ideal environment for people watching or being seen. At local hotspots like the Rainbow Bistro and Mercury Lounge, live music and DJs keep you dancing late into the night. At places like the Heart & Crown or brewpubs like Lowertown Brewery, you may enjoy Irish pub hospitality. Visit the Château Lafayette for a genuinely authentic experience. This sophisticated tavern meets dive pub, colloquially known as The Laff, is the city's oldest bar.
Some of the stores in the street includes :
• Envied Boutique - A boutique that travels the world to deliver unique products to women in Ottawa.
• Milk Shop - Eye-catching labels that have created a destination for urban wear that is both playful and bold.
• Poised - Professional, evening, and gown dress for women that is elegant and lavish.
• Roadtrip - Men's and women's fun and fashionable apparel, accessories, and jewellery from top labels and the best indie businesses.
• Schad + SchadBlu - The hottest brands and collections in clothes, footwear, and accessories from Europe, Los Angeles, New York City, and Canada are available.
• Workshop Studio + Boutique - Featuring the work of brilliant women from Ottawa and beyond, with a diverse assortment of handbags, accessories, clothes, home accessories, giftware, and more.
FAQ on ByWard Street
Where can I eat near ByWard Market?
Nearby restaurants include: (0.02 km) Blue Bird Coffee (0.02 km) Chez Lutien (0.02 km) Benny's Bistro
What hotels are in the vicinity of ByWard Market?
ByWard Market hotels include: (0.13 km) Byward Blue Inn (0.16 km) Hotel des Arts (0.25 km) Marriott Ottawa Downtown Courtyard
Visit the Château Lafayette for a genuinely authentic experience. This sophisticated tavern meets dingy bar, colloquially known as The Laff, is the city's oldest bar! Don't forget to stop by BeaverTails for a delicious pastry treat while you're there!
By Abhilasha Prasad
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org