Open Time : 6 am - 6 pm
Entry : Free
Address : MDR60, Sani Gaon, Mount Abu, Sirohi District, Rajasthan 307501, India
More Travel Tips from Mount Abu
Why to visit Dhrudhiya Waterfalls
Dhrudhiya Waterfalls is not only a sightseeing spot but also offers opportunities for adventure enthusiasts. The waterfall cascades down the rocks amidst lush greenery, creating a picturesque sight that is a treat for the eyes. The refreshing sound of water and the serene atmosphere make it an ideal place to relax and unwind.
Interesting facts about Dhrudhiya Waterfalls
- The surrounding area provides excellent trails for trekking and hiking, allowing you to explore the natural wonders of Mount Abu.
- The trails offer breathtaking views and a chance to connect with nature.
- Mount Abu is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna, and the vicinity of Dhrudhiya Waterfalls is no exception.
- While visiting the waterfalls, you might get a chance to spot various bird species, butterflies, and other wildlife.
- Dhrudhiya Waterfalls offers fantastic opportunities for photography. The scenic beauty, the cascading water, and the lush green surroundings make for stunning frames.
- Whether you are an amateur or a professional photographer, you will find plenty of captivating subjects to capture.
- The serene and peaceful ambiance of Dhrudhiya Waterfalls makes it an ideal spot for a picnic with family and friends.
- You can enjoy a leisurely day amidst nature, indulge in a picnic lunch, and spend quality time with your loved ones.
- The waterfalls also hold religious significance. It is believed that Lord Shiva performed a deep meditation at this location, making it a sacred spot for devotees.
Things to do at Dhrudhiya Waterfalls
- Gather with friends or family for a picnic.
- Enjoy photography of the natural beauty and waterfalls around you.
- Trek through the nearby hills.
- Take a stroll through the park.
- Take a swim in the pool created by the waterfalls.
- Toad Rock
- Nakki Lake
- Dilwara Jain Temple
How to reach?
By Air: The nearest airport to Mount Abu is Udaipur Maharana Pratap Airport, located approximately 176 kilometers away. From the airport, you can hire a taxi or take a bus to Mount Abu. Once in Mount Abu, you can arrange local transportation to reach Dhrudhiya Waterfalls.
By Train: The nearest railway station to Mount Abu is Abu Road Railway Station, which is well-connected to major cities in India. From Abu Road, you can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Mount Abu. Dhrudhiya Waterfalls is around 30 kilometers from Mount Abu, and you can hire a local taxi or take a shared cab to reach the waterfalls.
By Road: Mount Abu is well-connected by road to major cities in Rajasthan and neighboring states. You can reach Mount Abu by bus or by private car. The town is well-served by Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) buses, as well as private buses. Once you reach Mount Abu, you can hire a local taxi or take a shared cab to Dhrudhiya Waterfalls..
Best time to visit
You can visit the waterfall as per your convenience
2-3 hours on average
FAQ on Dhrudhiya Waterfalls
When is the best time to visit Dhrudhiya Waterfalls?
You can visit the waterfalls as per your convenience throughout the whole year.
What else can you do at Dhrudhiya Waterfalls?
You can trek through the nearby hills and take a swim in the pool created by the waterfalls.
What is the opening time of Dhrudhiya Waterfalls?
Dhrudhiya Waterfalls is open from 6 am - 6 pm.
What are the nearby attractions?
You can visit Nakki Lake, Toad Rock and Dilwara Jain temple.
It is a vast and rocky area, but the only way to appreciate and feel its beauty is to walk around. As a result, wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Bring extra water bottles, sunglasses, and hats or caps.
By Tanisha Vishwakarma