Open Time : 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Entry : free
Address : Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
More Travel Tips from Jaipur
Why to visit Johari Bazar
One of the most renowned shopping districts in Jaipur is Johri Bazar. A renowned market featuring hundreds of pieces of jewelry, handcrafted clothing, furniture, and artwork is called Johri Bazar. It has more than 400 shops and stores with a broad selection of gems and jewelry, ranging from inexpensive handicrafts to millions of dollars' worth.
Things To Buy
- The local traditional jewelry includes "Meenakari" or enamel work jewelry as well as Kaundan jewelry, which consists of cut and polished glass or stones set in metal or pure gold.
- The "Lac ki Chudiyan" and "Lehenga Chunri of Jaipur" are two goods that are well-known for being sold in Johari Bazar.
- The 'Batik' work, which entails block printing of textiles or Bagru and Sanganer, tie-and-die fabrics, sandalwood goods, etc., is famously used for the products and are the best things to get here.
- Jama Masjid (0.2 km)
- Elephant Fun Park (0.4 km)
- Jantar Mantar (0.6 km)
- City Palace (0.7 km)
How To Reach
- Nearest Bus Stop: Badi Chaupar Bus Stop (5 km)
Visit For: Mughal Bootis, tie & dye fabrics, Lac Bangles, textiles and more.
Ideal Duration: 1-2 hours
Best Time To Visit: Early evening
FAQ on Johari Bazar
What are the nearby attractions close to Johari Bazaar?
The nearby attractions include: City Palace (0.7 km), Jantar Mantar (0.6 km), and Jama Masjif (0.2 km).
How to reach Johari Bazaar?
Johari Bazaar is close to Hawa Mahal and is easily accessible by most modes of transportation. If you want a quick ride to the market and back, consider getting a taxi or cab from your accommodation.
What time does Johari Bazaar open and close?
Every day, the Johari Market is open at 10 am and ends at 11 night. Early evening is the best time to visit Johari Bazaar because it is less busy.
What time of day is ideal for visiting Johari Bazaar?
The best time to visit Jaipur is from October to March because the weather is cooler and ideal for sightseeing and shopping during this time.
Even though Johari Bazar lacks a restaurant, you can still experience some of the area's most well-known dishes there, such Laxmi Misthan Bhandar sweets, Dahi Vadas, and Kachori Samosa.
By Rebecca Lal
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com