Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
Open Time : 5:30 PM–11:00 PM
Entry : free
Address : Chokhi Dhani, Sukhdeopura Nohara, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
More Travel Tips from Jaipur
Why to visit Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
The luxurious heritage resort Chokhi Dhani is closely associated with Rajasthani village culture. With its historical artefacts, handmade items, paintings, folklore, and sculptures, it provides a true representation of traditional Rajasthan. This resort is made up of several renovated rural cottages that include decorative wall art and cow dung plasters.
It has the equipment and a variety of platforms for performing acts. It periodically also hosts little village fairs. Many forms of entertainment are available in hamlet, including folk dancing, music, camel rides, puppet shows, fortune tellers, acrobatics, predicting parrots, magic performances, horseback riding, etc.
Things To Do Inside
- Haldighati Battle: With the play's reenactment of this conflict, you can revisit your memories of it, which will lead you on an emotional journey.
- Traditional Dance: Traditional dances from Rajasthan are enjoyable, especially when they are performed at Choki Dhani. Kalbeliya, Ghoomar, and the Chari Dance are a few of the popular dance forms practised here.
- Puppet Show: Before the fair officially opens, this is held in the night. The talented puppeteers captivate audiences with captivating tales of Rajasthani princesses and kings.
- Shopping: A social project called Kalagram seeks to support regional handcraft makers. Decor, artwork, and accessory collections are available in the local stores.
There are still many more activities to enjoy in Chokhi Dhani, therefore the list does not end here. Also, there are a variety of restaurants here for you to enjoy your visit.
- Bindola Restaurant: Cost for two (INR 1,000)
- Aragosta Restaurant: Cost for two (INR 1,200)
- Kesar Kyari Barbeque: Cost for two (INR 1,000)
- For adults: INR 700
- For children: INR 400
Price of multi-cuisine dinner buffet
- Thali cost for adults: INR 1,100
- Thali cost for children: INR 700
- Kalagram Chokhi Dhani (0.1 km)
- Gyan Museum (2.4 km)
- Jawahar Circle Garden (7 km)
Ideal Duration: 2-3 hours
Best time to visit: October to March
FAQ on Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
What time of year is ideal for visiting Chokhi Dhani?
According to the favourable weather, October through March is the best time to visit the location.
How to reach Chokhi Dhani?
The location of the destination is outside of the city. The location is accessible by rail, road, and air travel. For a trip to and from the city of Jaipur, City Cabs typically charge roughly INR 1,200.
What are the entrance fees for Chokhi Dhani?
The entrance fees for Chokhini Dhani are INR 700 for adults and INR 400 for children.
What is the price of Chokhi Dhani Thali?
For two people, the cost of a Chokhi Dhani Thali might be around INR 3,000.
According to the pleasant weather conditions, the best time to visit the area is from October to March. Weekend trips to Chokhi Dhani should be avoided because of the crowds. Don't forget to taste the delectable Rajasthani cuisine at the affordable eating option.
By Shobhna J.
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com