Open Time : 06:00 am to 12:00 pm and 03:00 pm to 09:00 pm
Entry : free
Address : Birla Mandir, Birla Mandir, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Tilak Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Website : http://www.charisneev.com/about_us.html
More Travel Tips from Jaipur
Why to visit Birla Mandir
This temple honors Vishnu, the Hindu protector God, and his consort, Goddess Laxmi. It also houses shrines to various other Hindu Gods and Goddesses. The temple walls are adorned with unique Hindu symbols and quotations from ancient religious texts, including the Holy Book, Gita.
- There are numerous stained glass windows with elaborate sculptures that depict episodes from Hindu mythology.
- There is an image of Lord Ganesha as well as idols of Narayan and Lakshmi.
- The sculptures are made from a single piece of marble and are dressed in the most expensive jewellery and clothing.
The Birla family's personal belongings are on display in this modest museum, which is open from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM. To attend same, there is no admission charge.
- The three domes of the temple stand for the three indigenous religions of this nation.
- The Maharaja gave the Birla family the property on which this temple is located for the pitiful sum of one rupee.
- Lakshmi Narayan Mandir is the temple's more well-known name.
- Jantar Mantar (6.8 km)
- Moti Dungari Temple (2.5 km)
- Jal Mahal (12.1 km)
Entrance Fees: INR 150/- per head
Ideal Duration: 30 minutes
FAQ on Birla Mandir
How to reach Birla Mandir Jaipur?
Once in Jaipur, there are numerous cabs, buses, and other modes of transportation available to take you to Birla Temple. Remember to inquire about the Laxmi Narayana Birla temple. This temple is situated in the Moti Dungri Hills' foothills.
When is the ideal time to visit Birla Mandir in Jaipur?
The best time to visit this location is during the Diwali festival when there is a huge crowd and many people visit the temple on an auspicious day. Visit this temple in the evening when the soft lights gild the marble structure and give it a soulful appearance.
What time does Birla Temple open and close?
The temple is open every day from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. During the afternoon, the temple is closed. The temple reopens at 4 pm in the evening and closes at 8 pm. During the opening and closing of the temples, grand rituals are performed.
What are the nearby attractions close to Birla Mandir Jaipur?
The nearby attractions include: Jantar Mantar (6.8 km), Moti Dungari Temple (2.5 km), and Jal Mahal (12.1 km).
It is recommended that you visit this temple during the week and avoid mornings and evenings because there is a large crowd that may interfere with your perfect experience. To avoid theft and misplacing your footwear, make sure to leave it in the designated location.
By Mehrosh Shamim