Appu Ghar in Jaipur
Open Time : 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Entry : free
Address : Appu Ghar, near Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
More Travel Tips from Jaipur
Why to visit Appu Ghar in Jaipur
The park's 300 acres, set against the backdrop of the Aravali mountain range, provide entertainment as well as a break and an escape from everyday life. Appu Ghar is a well-known water park in Jaipur, famed for its stunning views and a plethora of thrilling rides and slides.
- The Helicopter Ride, Toy Train Ride, and Piggy Ride are all available to children under the age of 11.
- Mechanical Bull Rides, ATV Rides, Bungy Trampolines, Dirt Biking, Archery, Rope Courses, and Paintball are available for those seeking more daring rides.
- Visitors can participate in thrilling activities including swimming in the pool, ride and slides, and playing in the wave pool.
- The video games are available at about the same time, and visitors can enjoy playing them on the Xbox or PlayStation.
- It also contains a golf course, which spans 58 acres and consists of 9 holes. The course is well-maintained and features artificial lakes, sand bunkers, and curved green areas.
- Kishanpol Bazaar (30 km)
- Johri Bazaar (30 km)
- Bapu Bazaar (36 km)
FAQ on Appu Ghar in Jaipur
Is it permitted to bring outside food and beverages into Appu Ghar Jaipur?
No, you cannot bring outside food or drinks inside Appu Ghar Jaipur. But, you can buy snacks and refreshments inside the park at a number of food and beverage establishments.
What are the nearby attractions close to Appu Ghar?
The nearby attractions include: Hawa Mahal (26 km), Nahargarh Biological Park (36 km), and Jantar Mantar (26 km).
When is the best time of year to visit Appu Ghar?
You can visit Appu Ghar at any time of year. Summers, on the other hand, are quite hot. So, during the summer, come here in the morning or evening. From March to June, it is very popular.
Does Appu Ghar Jaipur have parking available?
It's true that Appu Ghar Jaipur has a parking area for both vehicles and bikes. But parking fees might be necessary.
You must bring your own towel and sunscreen.
By Shobhna J.
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com