Open Time : 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Entry : free
Address : Udupi, Karnataka, India
More Travel Tips from Coorg
Why to visit Udupi
This popular tourist destination draws a significant number of visitors who come to see the architectural splendour and natural wonders nestled between the Arabian Sea on one side and the Western Ghats on the other.
Highlights of Udupi:
- Udupi is a seaside town in Karnataka that is known throughout the country for its vegetarian dishes and South Indian eateries.
- It is also home to Manipal's educational hub, with intricately carved old shrines, spread beaches, and undiscovered jungles.
- It has some of Karnataka's most gorgeous beaches.
- Malpe Beach is a popular tourist destination because it features beach wooden huts selling fresh seafood straight off the boat, a seaside lifestyle unlike any other in Southern Karnataka, and a variety of water activities.
- You can rent a ferry from here to St. Mary's Island, which is known for its ebony cliffs.
- The Krishna Temple is one of the most notable attractions in this sacred town. Locals refer to Udupi as Rajata Peetha and Shivalli.
FAQ on Udupi
What do you think is the nicest part about Udupi?,Is there a restaurant in Udupi?,
Maple Beach; St. Mary's Island; and Kapu Beach are some of the most beautiful beaches in the area.,Yes,
The best way to reach this place is by taking a taxi or renting a car to the destination or taking the public transport services (bus/train) to the nearest stop.
By Rebecca Lal
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com