Open Time : 10am to 6pm
Entry : free
Address : Coorg, Karnataka, India
More Travel Tips from Coorg
Why to visit Friday Market
If you appreciate acquiring a flavor of a city's local culture, you must make a visit to Coorg's Friday market to see how the locals go about their daily lives. Fresh fruits and vegetables, spices, pepper, tea, coffee, nutmeg, and cardamom are just a few of the items available at this market.
- The market knows how to attract people, and the Friday market in Madikeri is also well-known for selling ethnic jewellery in a variety of styles and colours.
- The scent of sandalwood and fragrances fills the market.
- There are also some bidri ware and metalware pieces available.
- All of the products are fresh from the farm and are reasonably priced, so you can absolutely pick up some dry goods to take home with you.
- Furthermore, the market is conveniently positioned near Coorg's railway station, making it accessible.
FAQ on Friday Market
What is the best thing to buy in Coorg's Friday market?,Which spice shop in Madikeri is the best?,
You may purchase their famed spices,such as nutmeg and cardamom,
You will be totally amazed at the vast collection of spices available in the market. Here you will find the best quality spices at an affordable price range for all your mouthwatering delightful delicious indian dishes.
By Rebecca Lal
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com