River Rafting in Tattapani
Open Time : Open 24 hours
Entry : paid
Address : Tattapani, Himachal Pradesh, India
More Travel Tips from Shimla
Why to visit River Rafting in Tattapani
The Chaba to Tattapani river rafting segment is 15 kilometres long and is noted for its hot sulphur springs. Tattapani is still well-known for river rafting even though its fame as a tourist attraction has been diminished as a result of the submersion of sulphur springs in the Kol Dam hydroelectric project.
Rafting stretches in Tattapani
- The simplest rafting for beginners is on a 3 km stretch near the small village of Sunni.
- The 12-kilometre rafting trip from Chabba offers a moderate degree of difficulty while being more thrilling than the prior trip to Sunni.
- It takes around an hour and a half to raft 20 kilometres from Luhri to Tattapani due to the Grade II rapids that run through this section. Beginners are urged to stop at Patakhra rather than continue on to Grade 3, which is unsuitable for them.
Activity Location: Tattapani, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Duration: 4 hours
Timings: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Cost of River Rafting:
- Group River Rafting costs Rs 300 per person
- The entire Raft costs Rs 3000 per person.
- Note: Prices can fluctuate across raft operators. The aforementioned prices represent the general/basic costs.
FAQ on River Rafting in Tattapani
When is the best time for rafting in Tattapani?
The Tattapani rafting season, which runs from October to July, sees a massive influx of travellers from around the world. Rafting is risky during the monsoon season, hence it is prohibited by the authorities.
What are the places to visit near Tattapani?
Shiva Cave, Adventure Park and Mahunag ar ethe places to visit near Tattapani.
What are the restaurants near Tattapani?
Hot spring Cafe, Selfie Point and The North Star are the restaurants near Tattapani.
What are the hotels near Tattapani?
Hotel New Spring View, Hotel Hot Spring Tattapani Wellness Retreat and Koti Resorts are the hotels near Tattapani.
Put on some relaxed shoes. A change of clothes could be useful after the encounter. Don't forget to adhere to the safety guidelines. Stay hydrated and don't freak out
By Abhilasha Prasad
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org