Open Time : Open 24 hours
Entry : free
Address : Pabbar Valley, Theog - Hatkoti - Rohru Road, Rohru, Himachal Pradesh, India
More Travel Tips from Shimla
Why to visit Pabbar Valley
The valley is known for its apple orchards, stunning mountains, lush green meadows, and deep oak and deodar woods. The Pabbar River, which runs through the Adventure enthusiasts also finds the valley landscape to be highly appealing.
Things to see at Pabbar Valley:
- Pabbar Valley is a well-known destination for tourism because of its breathtaking surroundings, but trekking, fishing, and angling have also seen significant growth in popularity in recent years.
- Kufri, Fagu, Theog, Kotkhai, Rohru, Chirgaon, Chanshal, Dodra Kwar, and Mahasu are all parts of the valley that are well-known for their mountain views, snow-capped mountain peaks, diverse flora and fauna, temples with historic sculptures, lakes, rivers, and other natural features.
Treks at Pabbar Valley:
- A thrilling trek through the valley is the Dhaula-Rupin Pass route. The path traverses snowfields, cliffs, lovely tiny hamlets, and lush forests.
- As hikers ascend this wonderful trail, they pass by the River Rupin's banks and a beautiful waterfall while climbing 4600 meters to Rupin Pass.
- The shortest and least well-known of the treks, from Gadsari Village to Saru Lake, can nonetheless be a joy to undertake because it takes hikers through a huge expanse of mesmerizing meadows.
- Until hikers get to the serene Saru Lake, the trail provides a lovely view of the surroundings, including streams and verdant flora all around.
FAQ on Pabbar Valley
How to reach Pabbar Valley?
The town nearest to the valley, Rohru, is an easy destination to get from Shimla or any other location in the state. From any Himachal Pradesh city, Rohru is easily accessible via state transportation buses (Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation buses). A one-way bus ticket from Shimla to Rohru would only cost you Rs. 50. The Kalka railhead, which is roughly 170 kilometres from Rohru, is the closest railhead. Taxis are available to take passengers to the town if they get off their train at this railhead. A ride there would cost roughly Rs. 2000 and pass through picturesque countryside filled with tall pine, oak, and deodar trees as well as attractive small towns.
When is the best time to visit Pabbar Valley?
Given the terrain of the area, the best time to visit Pabbar Valley is between March and June throughout the spring and summer.
What are the places to visit near Pabbar Valley?
Kuppar Peak, Giri Ganga Temple and Annandale Ground Bari are the places to visit near Pabbar Valley.
What restaurants are near Pabbar Valley?
Restaurants near Pabbar Valley: The Restaurant at the Oberoi Wildflower Hall, Northern Lights and Prem Vaishno Dhaba
What hotels are near Pabbar Valley?
Hotels near Pabbar Valley: Taj Theog Resort & Spa , Sterling Kufri and de Exotica Crest Resort & Spa
It is advisable to take a walk along the valley by the banks of the River Pabbar. For a lengthy nature stroll over the expansive area of beautiful meadows that surround the river, it is highly advised that you wear strong and comfortable shoes. Additionally, You can also indulge in fishing and angling activities.
By Abhilasha Prasad
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org