Open Time : 6am- 6pm
Entry : free
Address : Green Valley, Kufri, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
More Travel Tips from Shimla
Why to visit Green Valley
On the route from Shimla to Kufri, the Green Valley is a stunning mountain range that is absolutely spectacular. The Green Valley is encircled on all sides by lush hills covered in dense deodar and pine woods.
- The lush deodar and pine trees that line the gorgeous hills continue to draw crowds and attract travellers.
- Rare animals are occasionally seen here as well.
- The Green Valley has also appeared in countless Bollywood films because of its beauty and grace.
- It provides visitors with some fantastic picturesque views, allowing both visitors and nature photographers the chance to take some really beautiful images.
- You may also perhaps stroll around the nearby local market and savour the sizzling hot Maggi that the vendors there produce.
FAQ on Green Valley
How to reach Green Valley?
The Green Valley is well connected to all areas of the city and offers a variety of modes of transportation to get you where you need to go. It is only 7 km from Kufri. You can rent a bike or a bicycle in Shimla's neighbourhoods near The Ridge if you are staying in the city's centre.
What hotels are near Green Valley?
Hotels near Green Valley: (0.30 km) Sevilla Grand (0.31 km) Dak Banglow Cottage (1.24 km) Welcomhotel By ITC Hotels Shimla
What restaurants are near Green Valley?
Restaurants near Green Valley: (2.26 km) The Restaurant at the Oberoi Wildflower Hall (5.00 km) Hide Out Cafe (6.66 km) The Restaurant
When is the ideal time to visit Green Valley?
The best months to visit this breathtaking valley are February through April and July through October, when the forest is in its fresh bloom and teeming with rich greenery and natural plants.
Get a pair of binoculars to view faraway wildlife. Bring some lightweight clothing with you in case it gets cold by the time you decide to go back. You may also perhaps stroll around the nearby local market and savour the sizzling hot Maggi that the vendors there produce.
By Aryan Prasad
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org