Snow Adventure Zone
Open Time : 9:30 a.m - 7:30 p.m
Entry : free
Address : Snow Adventure Zone , Mussoorie , near Dhanaulti, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, India
Website : http://www.snowadventurezone.com/
More Travel Tips from Mussoorie
Why to visit Snow Adventure Zone
Real Adventure Sports, a well-known tour operator, has a specific division called Snow Adventure Zone. This area promises to provide individuals who are young at heart and adventurous with an intriguing experience by offering thrilling adventure sports.
Highlights of Snow Adventure Zone:
- The activities available here range from zip swing to valley crossing (360 ft), flying fox (zip line), trekking, sky walking, rock climbing, rappelling, camping, and more.
- The region is renowned for its unending natural beauty, which is emanated from spectacular mountains, oak trees, alpine forests, colorful meadows, and apple orchards, in addition to these spooky activities.
- One can see expansive vistas of the Doon Valley, narrow canyons, and the Great Himalayas from this location.
Structure of fees for different activities:
- Rs.600 for Sky Ride,
- Rs.200 and Rs.400 for Valley Crossing
- Rs.200 for Burma Bridge,
- Rs.200 for Monkey Crossing
- Rs.200 for Parallel Ropes
- Rs. 400 for Zip Swing
- Rs. 5000 for Rock Climbing/Rappelling/Run Down (for a group of 10 people)
Entry Timings at Snow Adventure Zone:
- 09:00 am – 06:00 pm (Monday – Friday)
- 09:00 am – 07:00 pm (Saturday and Sunday)
FAQ on Snow Adventure Zone
How to reach Snow Adventure Zone?
The closest airport, Jolly Grant Airport, is 61 kilometres from Mussoorie. And to travel to the garden from there, one can hire a private vehicle. The closest railroad station, located 30 kilometres from Mussoorie, is Dehradun Railway Station. The closest bus stop, located 4 kilometres away in Mussoorie, can be reached by foot or by hiring a taxi to take you to the mountain's highest peak.
What are the places to visit near Snow Adventure Zone?
Burans Khanda George Everest House and Surkanda Devi Temple are the places to visit near Snow Adventure Zone.
What are the places to eat near Snow Adventure Zone?
Silverdew, Dreamland and JP Hotel and Resort are the places to eat near Snow Adventure Zone.
What are the places to stay near Snow Adventure Zone?
Snow Breeze Resort, Hanshdi Resorta and Hotel Rhodo Inn are the places to stay near Snow Adventure Zone
It is advised to wear comfortable shoes. Wear longer shorts or t-shirts and jeans that can be tucked in. Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a camera.
By Abhilasha Prasad