Open Time : 9:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m
Entry : paid
Address : Company Garden, Mussoorie Road, Malsi, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
More Travel Tips from Mussoorie
Why to visit Company Garden
The Mussoorie Company Garden is a well-kept display of natural beauty that provides excellent photo opportunities with waterfalls and flowering plants. The British colonial-style gardens are a visual pleasure since they provide a breathtaking perspective of the surrounding hills.
Children can play and enjoy an interesting amusement park at the firm bagh in Mussoorie. Every kid who visits the Company Garden in Mussoorie is bound to be fascinated by the Columbus ride. If you enjoy being in nature, especially if you enjoy watching birds, the Company Garden forests in Mussoorie are calling your name.
Attractions at Company Garden:
- The garden is surrounded by a lovely green carpet of lawns with a fountain in the center.
- Dahlias, Begonias, Pansies, and Petunias are among the over 800 distinct types of flowers found there.
- The garden contains a nursery where you may buy a variety of plants. There is also a man-made lake with a little man-made waterfall.
Eating and Shopping at Company Garden:
- A clean and delicious food court is located in The Company Garden. Here, you can refresh yourself with a great and entertaining snack.
- Additionally, there are about 10 to 12 stores on the property where you can buy tiny items and mementos to bring home.
- Moreover, there is a store where you may get professional photos taken of you wearing genuine Himachali attire.
Entrance Fees at Company Garden:
- Garden Entry Fee (INR 25)
- Wax Museum Entry (INR100)
- Haunted House Entry (INR 70)
- Boating (INR 75)
- Telescope (INR 90)
- Parking Facility (INR 50)
FAQ on Company Garden
How to reach Company Garden?
The distance between Mussoorie's main mall road and The Company Garden is about 3.5 kilometres. Trekkers may attempt to walk the distance, although it is also easily accessible by taxi or rickshaw. The closest railroad station to the garden is at Dehradun.
When is the best time to visit Company Garden?
The Company Garden is at its most beautiful in the late spring and summer, when the flowers are in full bloom. It will be simpler to wander, relax in the garden, or go paddle boarding in the afternoon if you wish to avoid the sun.
What are the places to visit near Company Garden?
lal Tibba, George Everest House and Kempty Falls are the places to visit near Company Garden.
What are the places to eat near Company Garden?
Premi Restaurant, Classic Food Plaza and Cafe Garage are the places to eat near Company Garden.
What are the places to stay near Company Garden?
Hotel Crystal Palace , Hotel LA CASA and The amber Vermont Estateare the places to stay near Company Garden
The garden also contains an amusement park with various thrilling rides for children. In the garden, there is also a little lake where you can go boating. Inside the garden, there is a small market where tourists can purchase products manufactured locally. In order to get a better glimpse at the surrounding peaks, a telescope has been installed.
By Abhilasha Prasad