Open Time : Open 24 hours
Entry : paid
Address : Zostel Mumbai, off Military Road, near Prime Academy School, Bhavani Nagar, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
More Travel Tips from Mumbai
Why to visit Zostel Mumbai
The Andheri East-based Zostel Mumbai provides guests with a convenient, central location when visiting the city of dreams. The hostel is Mumbai's largest and liveliest backpacker hub, featuring a cafe, a common space with games, and a rooftop with a Bollywood motif. The cost of the lodging is roughly INR 600.
Highlights of the Zostel Mumbai:
- The hostel features a restaurant, a shared kitchen, a 24-hour front desk, and free high-speed internet access.
- The lodging offers TV for the enjoyment of its visitors.
- Enjoy having access to the funky communal hangout area.
- It has storage space, nightstand lighting, and air-conditioned rooms.
- On request, the hostel offers towels and laundry services.
Room amenities at the Zostel Mumbai:
- The hostel has cozy rooms and dorms.
- Mixed dorms - 2, 4, 6, and 8-bed shared dorms for male and female guests.
- 2, 6, and 8 beds are provided in female dorms.
- A Superior Deluxe room, a Private room, a Deluxe room, and a 3-bed dorm.
Things to do near Zostel Mumbai:
- Experience spiritual awakening at ISKCON (8 km).
- Visit the pre-eminent Aksa Beach (20 km)
- Shop at Phoenix Market City Mall (5 km)
Nearest transit points:
- Thane Bus Terminal (11.4 km)
- Airoli Bus Station (17.9 km)
- Thane Central Bus Station (18.2 km)
- T2-Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (3.4 km)
- T1-Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (6.8 km)
FAQ on Zostel Mumbai
How to reach Zostel Mumbai?
The distance to Andheri Railway Station is 4 kilometres. The distance between Zostel Mumbai and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai is 4 kilometres.
Are unmarried couples permitted at Zostel?
Couples are welcome to check in at the hotel Zostel Mumbai as long as they have acceptable identification.
What time does Zostel Mumbai check-in and check-out?
At Zostel Mumbai, check-in begins at 12:00 PM and doesn't end till 10:00 AM.
Is there parking at the Zostel Mumbai?
Yes, visitors are entitled to free parking.
How far is Zostel Mumbai from Mumbai's city center?
From Mumbai's center, it is 18 kilometres to the Zostel Mumbai.
Are there any nearby attractions to Zostel Mumbai?
Gandhar Pale Buddhist Caves (6.2 km) and Paras Dham Temple are popular tourist attractions (5.1 km).
What dining and drink options are offered at Zostel Mumbai?
During their stay, visitors can eat breakfast in the on-site restaurant.
What are the places to stay near Zostel Mumbai?
Locomo Hostel (14.8 km), Backpackers Cowies (5.6 km) and Bentley Hotel (4.6 km) are the places to stay near Zostel Mumbai.
There is a restaurant on the premises that serves delectable food. Every morning, a free breakfast is provided. Have it from here; visitors praised the establishment for the tasty meals and drinks it supplied.
By Jasmine Kaur
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org