Snow World- Mumbai
Open Time : 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Entry : free
Address : Snow World, Lal Bahadur Shastri Road, Kamani, Kurla West, Jn, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Website : https://snowworldindia.com/
More Travel Tips from Mumbai
Why to visit Snow World- Mumbai
One of the top winter snow parks in Mumbai, Snow World provides enjoyable activities for both novices and experts. One of the best places for everyone to enjoy while experiencing Eskimo Snow World culture at -10 degrees below zero.
Things to do:
- Natural Snowfall: Natural snowfall is created with snow-making guns, giving it a superb feel and the joy of natural snow.
- Ice Skating: You will be given a set of skates so you can participate in this thrilling activity. The price of the ticket includes the cost of the skates.
- Ice Slide: You get the best mountain-sliding experience on a 100-foot slide. It is a favourite activity for individuals of all ages.
- Snow Boarding: Snowboarding is an excellent alternative for you if you enjoy action-packed and daring sports.
- Snow Play Area: Want to build figures out of snow? Or do you want to lob a snowball at your pals? You can do these things here and realise your childhood fantasies.
How to reach?
- Nearest Railway Station: The Snow World is located 9.2 kilometres from Andheri Railway Station.
- Nearest Airport: The Snow World is located 6.3 kilometres from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- KidZania Mumbai (3.3 km)
- Powai Lake (8.2 km)
- Red Carpet Wax Museum (4.5 km)
- Mahakali Caves (8.5 km)
- Barbeque Nation (0.1 km)
- Rajdhani Restaurant (0.2 km)
- Citrus Cafe (1 km)
- Pop Tates Restaurant (46 m)
Activity duration: 1 hour
Entry Fees: INR 600/- per person
FAQ on Snow World- Mumbai
What time of year is ideal for a trip to Snow World Mumbai?
The individual and the group that will be going will normally determine the optimum time to visit Snow World in Mumbai. It is important to remember, nevertheless, that during the summer, throngs swarm to this site.
Can I take photos at Snow Park Mumbai?
Yes, you are allowed to take pictures while enjoying the thrilling Snow rides at Snow Park Mumbai, the largest indoor Snow theme park in Mumbai.
Is there a minimum age requirement to enter Snow World Mumbai?
Snow World welcomes visitors of all ages. But children under the age of two can enter for free.
Are pregnant women allowed in Snow World Mumbai?
These amusement park administrators urge pregnant women to avoid participating in Snow World activities since they are inherently slick.
Is the right equipment available for visitors to Snow World Mumbai?
There are all the necessary warm clothes available, such as snow boots, gloves, jackets, etc. The socks that individuals wear, however, need to be purchased separately.
How much does it cost to get into Snow World Mumbai?
Snow World Mumbai is INR 600 per person to enter. The amount includes a variety of activities, sights, and the necessary tools and clothing.
How long is a Snow World Mumbai session?
Each session lasts an hour.
Put on warm clothing, enter the wooden hut, snow tunnel, or miniature igloos, and take numerous photos for the souvenirs. There will be several snow guides available to assist you in completing the tasks and adventures.
By Inaaya Sharma
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org