Horn Ok Hostel
Open Time : Open 24 hours
Entry : paid
Address : Horn Ok Please Mumbai Hostel, Bazaar Road, Santosh Nagar, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
More Travel Tips from Mumbai
Why to visit Horn Ok Hostel
This hostel is housed inside the renowned Almeida bungalow, tucked away in one of Bandra's back alleys. A member of the Almeida family had occupied it for the previous three years. However, the house had been available for rent because they no longer reside in India. The cost of the accommodation is INR 900 approx.
Highlights of Horn Ok Hostel:
- Instead of the expected reception desk, you are welcomed with a cup of coffee.
- Along with lockers, electronic safes, and Wi-Fi, the hostel includes toilets.
- There are also communal spaces where you may meet other travellers, a library with a wide selection of literature, and a space with a lot of board games.
- Additionally, they have a concierge or in-house travel desk that may assist you in organising your adventures not just in Mumbai but across the entire nation.
- Each of the hostel's two mixed-gender dorms contains eight beds.
- Each bed has a moderately soft 6-inch mattress that is made of Sheesham wood.
- Rooms have air conditioners that keep the room's temperature between 22 and 24 degrees Celsius.
- For your convenience, each bed has three universal outlets and a reading light.
- Each room has individual lockers.
Nearest Transit Points:
- Bandra Railway Station (10 mins)
- Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (5.1 km)
FAQ on Horn Ok Hostel
When is Horn Ok Please Hostel's check-in and check-out time?
The Horn Ok Please Hostel's check-in and check-out times are 12:30 and 11:00 respectively.
What food and drink options are offered at Horn Ok Please Hostel?
During their stay, guests are provided with a free breakfast.
Are unmarried couples allowed at Horn Ok Hostel?
Yes, unmarried couples with government proof identification are allowed at Horn Ok Hostel.
What are the places to visit near Horn Ok Hostel?
St. Michael Church (1.4 km) and Shivaji Park (3 km) are the places to visit near Horn Ok Hostel.
What are the places to eat near Horn Ok Hostel?
Amrut Sagar (0.2 km), Tea Villa cafe (0.2 km) and Elco - Chaat Store (0.2 km) are the places to eat near Horn Ok Hostel.
How to reach Horn Ok Hostel?
It is impossible to bring a car inside the hostel because it is situated in one of Bandra's winding roads. The Vodafone store on the main road is the closest location where you can exit the vehicle. The distance to the hostel is only about 200 metres. From the airport, getting a taxi or an automatic vehicle to the hostel is simple. Just five to seven minutes are needed to get there from Bandra local station.
The hostel offers a complimentary breakfast that consists of fruits, toast, butter, jam, and an Indian meal made with locally produced ingredients. The staff will assist you in locating both restaurants that deliver to the hostel as well as the best spots for local street food. The common area is available 24 hours a day, but you cannot dine in your rooms.
By Jasmine Kaur
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com