Mall Road, Manali
Open Time : 10:30 a.m - 8:00 p.m
Entry : free
Address : Mall Road, Middle Bazar, Lower Bazar, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
More Travel Tips from Manali
Why to visit Mall Road, Manali
Manali is a beautiful hill station that draws visitors from all over the nation. It is well known for both its captivating beauty and Mall Road, a well-known shopping district. This area is well-known for its street shopping and is bustling with activity during the day.
- There are numerous stores and emporiums lined up in this well-known commercial district where you can get some priceless gifts.
- The handicrafts made in the Tibetan style that can be bought here are amazing.
- In some of the stores here, you can even find intriguing singing bowls and fragrant incense sticks made in the Tibetan style.
- In a variety of spectacular designs and hues, Kullu and Kinnauri shawls are sold in a few shops on Mall Road.
- Prayer wheels, Kullu caps, Thangkas, Dorjes, bamboo souvenirs, Buddhist paintings, keychains, nameplates, turquoise and silver jewellery, etc., are some additional local tchotchkes to look for on Mall Road.
- Shawls, Tibetan jewellery, tweed jackets, and handmade items are all must-haves while browsing through here.
- In addition to these, Manali's Mall Road also has the Snow Lion Underground Market, Hong Kong Market, New NAC Market, Shangri La Shopping Complex, and Thai Market.
FAQ on Mall Road, Manali
How to reach Mall Road?
A distance of 200 metres separates the Mall Roa in Manali from the city's centre. Within 5 to 10 minutes, you can travel this distance in a cab rental and get from the city centre to the Mall Road. If not, walking will be the most expedient alternative for you to get to your destination since the distance is very short.
What are the places to eat near Mall Road, Manali?
Some of the best dining places to head towards after your tired return from Mall Road in Manali : Renaissance Manali and Mount View Restaurant
What are the places to stay near Mall road, Manali?
Some of the best places to settle down during your visit to the Mall Road, Manali: Mount View Restaurant, Hotel Central View, Apple Blossom
What are the places of attractions near Mall road, Manali?
Some of the best attractions to explore while you are on your go-to the Mall Road in Manali: Hadimba Temple, Museum of Himachal Culture and Folk Art, Tibetan Monasteries
It is not necessary to keep large amounts of paper money in your wallet. The majority of stores on Mall Road offer cashless services, allowing customers to pay with credit/debit cards or UPI transfers.
By Abhilasha Prasad
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com