Open Time : 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Entry : free
Address : Jogini Falls, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India
More Travel Tips from Manali
Why to visit Jogini Waterfall
The village boundary is marked by Jogini Falls, which are located on the northern side of Vashisht Village. The waterfall cascades down various tiers from a height of roughly 150 feet. Visitors can take a dip in the little pool produced by the fall at the bottom and spend some time there.
- At the base of the waterfall stands the Jogini Mata Temple. The nearby villages regard it as a sacred spot.
- The place also offers short treks.
- The journey route runs past apple orchards, tall pine trees, and little water streams on a narrow lane near to Vashisht temple.
- There are a few eateries and guest homes along the way.
Trekking Route of Jogini Waterfall Trek:
- It will take an hour to walk to the base of the waterfall on an easy trail. Another 15-minute hike will take you to the top of the waterfall.
- This is a beautiful moderate journey that takes around 3 hours to finish from Vashisht Temple.
- The entire hike path is incredibly gorgeous, passing through charming villages set against the backdrop of expansive landscapes.
- This is one of the best short walks in Manali for taking in the local scenery and village life.
FAQ on Jogini Waterfall
What is the best time to visit Jogini Waterfall?
The best time to see Jogini Waterfall is during the summer season which runs from March to May and the winter season which runs from October to February.
What are some tips to remember?
Wear proper trekking gear and if necessary warm clothing. Tourists are in charge of their own safety. Tourists are advised to travel in groups and to begin the journey early in the morning so that they can return safely before dark.
How far does it take to reach Jogini Waterfall?
There is a 3-kilometer walk to the Jogini waterfalls from the Vashisht temple. The walk will take between one and two hours from Bahang, and between four and six hours from the Vashisht temple.
How high is the trek to Jogini Waterfall?
Vashisht Village's northern border is marked by Jogini Falls, which are located there. At a height of about 150 feet, the waterfall descends via a number of tiers.
Can we take a bath in Jogini Falls?
It's a three-tiered waterfall that can only be reached on foot. The two bottom falls are ideal for a bath, while the top fall is the most picturesque and thunderous.
The trek to the Jogini Waterfall takes around 3 hours, so bring a camera to record the mind-blowing splendour of the place. If you need a break, there are restaurants along the path that serve local delicacies and a steaming cup of Chai.
By Abhilasha Prasad
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org