Open Time : 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Entry : Free
Address : Tipsy Cafe & Restaurant, Gandhi Chowk, Lansdowne, Uttarakhand, India
More Travel Tips from Lansdowne
Why to visit Tipsy Cafe
- Tipsy Café is located in Lansdowne's main market, and it is small and cosy, with only four tables.
- However, this open-air restaurant offers breathtaking views of the mountains and the surrounding Sal forests.
- This little café specialises in Asian, Indian, and other vegetarian cuisine.
- The Poha or Egg Toast for breakfast, or the Chicken Lababdar for lunch or dinner, is the best-served meal here.
- The prices are cheap, and the food is freshly prepared and sanitary.
- It is one of the best locations to eat while shopping in Sadar Bazaar.
Must-try Dishes: Maggi, Bhuna Chicken Masala, and Coffee
Cost For Two: INR 400
Cuisine: Chinese, Continental
FAQ on Tipsy Cafe
What are the types of cuisine offered at Tipsy Cafe?
Chinese and Continental cuisine are offered at Tipsy Cafe.
What is the cost for two people at the Tipsy Cafe?
The cost for two people at the Tipsy Cafe is INR 400/- approx.
What should you order at the Tipsy Cafe?
Maggi, Bhuna Chicken Masala, and Coffee are must-order items at Tipsy Cafe.
Is delivery available at the Tipsy Cafe?
Yes, the Tipsy Cafe offers delivery service.
What methods of payment are accepted at the Tipsy Cafe?
The Tipsy Cafe accepts only cash and debit cards for payment.
Because it is located in the major market, there are also reasonable options for nearby housing. Tipsy Restaurant is a must-try for anybody visiting Lansdowne.
By Mehrosh Shamim