Open Time : 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Entry : Free
Address : Kaludanda Cafe, Lansdowne, Uttarakhand, India
More Travel Tips from Lansdowne
Why to visit Kaludanda Cafe
- This one takes its name from the original Lansdowne, which was renamed under British rule in India.
- The Kalundanda Café, located near the Bhulla Tal Lake, is one of the town's cafés with a diverse menu.
- As the café is close to one of the town's most popular tourist sites, it can get crowded at times.
- The best thing to eat here is the typical "when-in-hills" Maggi, Chilli Potato, and Aloo Tikki with coffee.
- This cafe boasts a view of the hills and a neighbouring river where you may enjoy a coffee and some pancakes.
- The prices are reasonable, and you can treat yourself twice.
Cost For Two: INR 800/- (approx)
Best Dishes: Fried Momos, Egg Maggie, and Masala Dosa
FAQ on Kaludanda Cafe
How much does a meal for two at Kalundanda Cafe cost?
The Kalundanda Cafe normally charges roughly INR 800 for two people.
What are the most popular dishes at Kalundanda Cafe?
The greatest egg maggie, fried momos, and masala dosa can be found here.
Is there a takeaway option at Kalundanda Cafe?
Yes, Kalundanda Cafe offers takeaway.
What sorts of payments are accepted at Kalundanda Cafe?
Kalundanda Cafe accepts both online and regular payments.
This restaurant is close to Bhulla Tal, so you can go there after you eat here. The restaurant serves good meals at a reasonable price.
By Mehrosh Shamim
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com