Open Time : 7.30 AM - 10.15 PM
Entry : free
Address : Tapri Central, Panch Batti, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Website : https://www.tapri.net/
More Travel Tips from Jaipur
Why to visit Tapri Central
If tea is your drug of choice, this location is one of the most popular among both visitors and residents. At this charming, elegantly decorated cafe in Jaipur that overlooks Central Park, the food speaks for itself.
You can enjoy a cup of chai with your group of friends, and a rooftop view thanks to The Tapri Central. This location is at the top of the list of the best rooftop cafés in Jaipur thanks to the interior's vintage appeal and, of course, the delectable chai.
What’s on the menu?
- They have an entire menu page dedicated to tea. From traditional cutting tea and adrak chai to Earl Grey and Darjeeling black tea.
- The Tapri unique hand-beaten coffee is a must-have. Along with your drink, you also get a complimentary packet of Parle-G biscuits.
- Green tea connoisseurs have the option of Chinese or Japanese green teas. They also sell handcrafted flowering tea and Kashmiri kahwa.
- They also provide a variety of snacks, such as vada pavs, khakhra pizza, and tofu that has been sautéed with bell peppers.
- There's also Bachelor's Maggi and Firangi Maggi on the menu, for those who enjoy Maggi.
Jaipur has two Tapri Outlets.
- First: 43, Everest Colony, Lal Kothi, Tonk Road, Jaipur.
- Second: B4-E, 3rd Floor, Surana Jewelers, Opposite Central Park Park, Prithviraj Road, Jaipur.
Timings for both: 9 AM to 10: 30 PM
Popular Dishes: Sauted Mushrooms, Hibiscus Tea, Bun Muska, Khakhra Pizza, Cheese Corn Shots, Garlic Bread with Cheese.
Cost for two: INR 750
Cuisine: Fast food
FAQ on Tapri Central
How long does it take for Tapri Central to process your order?
If it's not busy, the order will go to your table in 10-15 minutes; but, at busy times, it may take 20-30 minutes.
What types of food are offered at Tapri Central?
Tapri Central's primary cuisine is street food.
Does Tapri Central accept payments made online?
Yes, Tapri Central accepts online payments.
What does Tapri Central cost for two people?
Tapri Central charges INR 750 for two people.
What are Tapri Central's top meals that you simply must try?
Some of the items you must try at Tapri Central include the Sauted Mushrooms, Hibiscus Tea, Bun Muska, Khakhra Pizza, Cheese Corn Shots, and Garlic Bread & Cheese.
Is there a bar or alcohol served at Tapri Central?
No, alcohol is not served at Tapri Central.
Both outlets are great, but I suggest the second one. You have the choice of three sitting locations on the same floor, two of which are indoors and one of which is outside in the open on a rooftop next to a large park known as Central Park. Open Rooftop Section is a great area to spend the nights all year round because it has a great view and is highly interesting.
By Mehrosh Shamim
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com