Open Time : 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Entry : free
Address : Jawahar Circle, Chainpura, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
More Travel Tips from Jaipur
Why to visit Jawahar Circle
The Jawahar Circle Park in Jaipur is home to several attractions and is known as the largest highway circular park in all of Asia. The park offers a number of amenities that make it an instant hit with tourists, including a beautiful jogging path, a musical fountain, kiosks, rose gardens, and more.
About Jawahar Circle Musical Show
The Jawahar Circle Music Show, which has glittering lights and energetic music, is presented every day in the evening at around 7:00 PM, drawing crowds of onlookers to enjoy the event. If you visit the park, you must see this show because it is thrilling.
Things To Do In And Around
- Picnic: A picnic among the beautiful rose gardens and picturesque scenery of the Jawahar Circle is a must-do activity. Family reunions are made even more worthwhile by the Park's kid-friendly zones.
- Entertainment Paradise: The magnificent multiplex is equipped with three enormous screens, first-rate seating, various cuisines, and more.
- Sai Baba Mandir: The temple, which is dedicated to Sai Baba, is home to one of his most stunning statues. The Temple is frequently crowded with tourists and devotees when it is present at popular tourist destinations.
- Kalaneri Art Gallery: Visitors can examine diverse interpretations of contemporary art and the merging of colours at the Kalaneri Art Gallery. A lovely variety of classic art prints and textures can be seen in the gallery.
- Baluchi (2.2 km)
- Lounge 18 (2.4 km)
- Pink City (0.7 km)
- Okra (2.4 km)
- Jodhpur Mishthan Bhandar (1 km)
- Hotel Black Hole (930 m)
- Clarion Bella Casa (1 km)
- Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur (1.5 km)
- Clarks Amer (1.4 km)
- For Indians: INR 10
- For Foreigners: INR 20
Ideal Duration: 1 hour
FAQ on Jawahar Circle
What time of day is ideal for visiting Jawahar Circle?
The greatest time to really enjoy the location is between the months of November and March, even though it is open every day of the year. Since it is an outdoor facility, a comfortable atmosphere, which is common throughout these months, is necessary to fully enjoy the park.
How to reach Jawahar Circle?
Jaipur is well connected to the rest of India. The Jaipur International Airport is 1.5 kilometres from Jawahar Circle, and the Jaipur Junction railroad station is 13.2 kilometres distant. Once in Jaipur, visitors can easily take local transportation or private cabs to Jawahar Circle.
What are the nearby restaurants close to Jawahar Circle?
The nearby restaurants include: Baluchi (2.2 km), Lounge 18 (2.4 km), and Pink City (0.7 km).
What is the Jawahar Circle admission fee?
The Jawahar Circle admission fee is INR 10 for adults and INR 20 for foreigners.
Despite the fact that the venue is open every day of the year, the best time to visit is between November and March.
By Shobhna J.
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com