Jaipur Wax Museum
Open Time : 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Entry : paid
Address : Jaipur Wax Museum Nahargarh Fort, Krishna Nagar, Brahampuri, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Website : https://jaipurwaxmuseum.com/
More Travel Tips from Jaipur
Why to visit Jaipur Wax Museum
The Nahargarh Fort in Jaipur's Aravalli Hills is home to the wax museum, whose construction was finished in 1734. The attractions which brings history, art, and culture together under one roof is the Jaipur Wax Museum, the first International Standard Wax Museum in India
Things to see inside Jaipur wax Museum:
- Kids can watch their favorite animated characters including Spider-Man, Nobita, Doraemon, and Iron Man in a special part of the "Hall of Icons."
- There are 32 effigies in total, some of which are silicone and some of which are wax.
- The interior architecture of this museum is what makes it special since it transports you back in time to meet the person whose effigy you are viewing.
- The 10-foot-long Royal Enfield Bullet, known as the Gati Gamini and the official motorcycle of Rajasthan tourism, is also on display at the Jaipur Wax Museum.
The architecture of Jaipur Wax Museum:
- The wax museum's architecture is fashioned after Indo-European architecture.
- The Tailgate, the museum's magnificent entryway, and a number of other remarkable buildings can be found there.
- Sushant Ray created these exquisite sculptures, which are on view in the fort's "Hall of Icons" and "Royal Durbar" sections.
Entrance Fees at Jaipur Wax Museum:
- Wax Museum and Sheesh Mahal cost INR 500 per person (Indian visitors)
- Wax Museum and Sheesh Mahal cost INR 700 per person (Foreign visitors)
Visiting Duration: 1 hour
FAQ on Jaipur Wax Museum
How to reach Wax Museum?
The Nahargarh Fort is where this museum is located. The Nahargarh Palace bus stop is the closest one. From Jaipur Bus Stand, buses go frequently to Nahargarh palace. The closest train station to this museum is Jaipur Junction. Wax Museum is about 6.5 kilometres away. Sindhi Camp is the closest metro stop, located about 4.5 kilometres from this heritage museum. The closest airport to the wax museum is Jaipur International Airport. There are approximately 14 kilometres between the airport and the museum.
What are the places near to visit Wax Museum?
Nahagarh Fort Jaipur, Hawa Mahal,and city palace are the places near to visit Wax Museum.
What are the hotels near Wax Museum?
Hotel Arco Palace, Hotel OM Palace, and Hotel Rani Mahal are the hotels near Wax Museum.
What is the best time to visit Wax Museum?
November to March is the best time to visit Wax Museum.
It costs more for foreign visitors to enter than it does for Indian citizens. You can buy single or combined tickets to the Sheesh Mahal and Wax Museum. Even if they don't recognise the Indian celebrities, tourists with little familiarity with Indian pop culture can still take in the scenery and learn about Indian history and culture from many of the exhibits.
By Sparsh Kapoor
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org