Open Time : Open 24 hours
Entry : paid
Address : SPRINKLERS HOSTELS PVT, Multani Dhanda, Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi, India
More Travel Tips from Delhi
Why to visit Sprinkler's Hostel
The Sprinklers Hotel is situated at Paharganj's Main Bazaar Road, right in the centre of New Delhi. The hotel has a great position with quick access to several tourist attractions, commercial areas, business parks, and transportation hubs.
Facilities at the Sprinkler's Hostel:
- Every morning, both the continental and buffet breakfast options are free.
- An on-site rooftop restaurant serving Indian food is available to visitors.
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are available at the hotel.
- On-site consumption of outside food is also permitted.
- Additionally, visitors have access to the communal kitchen for the purpose of preparing quick meals.
Rooms and its amenities at Sprinkler's Hostel:
- This hostel has a 6 Bed Female Dorm (12 m2), a 6 Bed Mixed Dorm, and a 4 Bed Mixed Dorm (9 m2) (12 m2).
- All of the rooms feature air conditioning, good maintenance, cleanliness, a cable flat-screen LED TV, and laundry facilities.
- The room also has a private bathroom with hot water, cleaning, a seating area, CCTV, etc.
- Additionally, guests can use the electric kettle, tea/coffee machine, wake-up service, or alarm clock at the hotel.
- The hotel also provides extra, fee-based amenities including board games, puzzles, walking and biking trips, sports, etc.
FAQ on Sprinkler's Hostel
What are the nearest transit points from Sprinkler's Hostel?
A few transit points near Sprinklers Hostel are T1 - Delhi Airport (IGI Airport) and R K Ashram Marg Metro Station (all are 990 metres away) (14.5 kms).
What are the check-in and check-out timings at Sprinkler's Hostel?
The check-in timing is 1pm and check-out timing is 11 am.
Does Sprinklers Hostel provide any services for businesses?
No, it doesn't provide any commercial services.
Does Sprinkler's Hostel offer complimentary parking?
No, there are no free parking spaces available at Sprinklers Hostel.
Has Sprinklers Hostel got a dining area?
Yes, there are dining establishments there where visitors can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The hostel is close to some well-known tourist destinations and other Delhi hotspots. Embassy of Nepal (3.4 km), Paranthe Wali Gali (4.2 km), Firoz Shah Kotla Cricket Stadium (4.3 km), Red Fort (4.6 km), and Old Fort (6.4 km)are a few of the major spots close to Sprinklers Hostel.
By Sparsh Kapoor
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com