Majnu Ka Tilla
Open Time : Open 24 hours
Entry : free
Address : Majnu-ka-tilla, New Aruna Nagar, Delhi, India
More Travel Tips from Delhi
Why to visit Majnu Ka Tilla
Majnu ka Tila is a Tibetan market and colony in Delhi that is close to the North Campus. Little Tibet, as it is known in Delhi, is well-known for its fantastic cafes and restaurants, Tibetan market, and Majnu ka Tilla gurdwara. MKT, as it is commonly called, is always packed (nearly always), mostly with visitors and college students.
Why is Majnu Ka Tilla popular?
The best spot to find tasty, cheap meals is Majnu Ka Tilla (MKT). The majority of the restaurants are managed by Tibetans while interacting can sometimes become problematic but the cuisine is always fantastic.
Things to do at the Majnu Ka Tilla:
- The ideal place to shop on a tight budget is Majnu Ka Tilla. You can purchase high-quality apparel, accessories, luggage, and jewelry for affordable prices.
- Cafes like Kham Coffee House, the well-known AMA Cafe or Coffee House are all excellent choices.
- Visit Dolma House for a complete supper and try the homemade sausage called Gyuma, which is produced from a variety of meats.
- Take a break from all the eating and indulge your shopping addiction at Mapcha, KOJA, or one of these accessory boutiques.
- A one-stop shop for all handicrafts, tapestries, books, and shawls is Akama - The Tibetan Shop.
FAQ on Majnu Ka Tilla
How to reach Majnu Ka Tilla?
The Vidhan Sabha metro station on the yellow line is just a short rickshaw ride from Majnu ka Tilla. It is also easily accessible by shared taxis from Delhi University's North Campus and is located close by.
When is the best time to visit Majnu Ka Tilla?
Majnu Ka Tilla can be visited at anytime of the year.
What attractions are near Majnu Ka Tilla?
Attractions near Majnu Ka Tilla: (0.50 km) Tourist India drivers (0.54 km) Prime India Travel (0.41 km) New Kashmir Art Gallery
What restaurants are near Majnu Ka Tilla?
Restaurants near Majnu Ka Tilla: (0.02 km) AMA Café (0.05 km) Kori's Cafe & Restro (0.06 km) KORI'S
What hotels are near Majnu Ka Tilla?
Hotels near Majnu Ka Tilla: (0.00 km) Norkhyil House (0.04 km) OYO 26693 Tsampa House (0.07 km) Wongdhen House
Here, finding a suitable parking space can be difficult so it is advised that you get down at the Vidhan Sabha metro station and ride an e-rickshaw to MKT from there (for about INR 20). Additionally, avoid visiting on the weekends because it gets extremely busy.
By TANISHA JAISWAL
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org