Kake Di Hatti
Open Time : 8:00 am to 1:00 am
Entry : free
Address : Kake Di Hatti, Church Mission Road, Cloth Market, Katra Ghel, Khari Baoli, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, India
More Travel Tips from Delhi
Why to visit Kake Di Hatti
One of Delhi's greatest vegetarian restaurants, Kake Di Hatti delivers classic North Indian food at affordable prices. It is a true Punjabi restaurant.
Why is Kake Di Hotel renowned?
- Kake Di Hatti is well-known for its vegetarian cuisine, especially its delicious Naans.
- The "Kake," "Baby," and "Nikka" sizes of naans are available. Their Naans are huge and incredibly filling.
- At this restaurant, it is recommended to try the Indian and Mughlai cuisines.
- The chefs here make delectable chicken, paneer, and dal makhani curries.
- Because of the delicious ice cream and flawlessly prepared pudding at Kake Da Hotel, it is worthwhile to come.
Nearest Metro: Connaught Palace
Average Food Costs: INR 600/- Per Head
FAQ on Kake Di Hatti
What are the various cuisines offered at Kake Di Hatti?
Desserts, Indian, rolls, breakfast, North Indian, and pure vegetarian dishes are among the cuisines served at The Kake Di Hatti.
Is Kake Di Hatti kid-friendly?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your children to Kake Di Hatti as it is a kid-friendly location.
Is home delivery a service offered by Kake Di Hatti?
Yes, you can use the business's home delivery service. But make sure to find out whether the service is free or not.
Does Kake Di Hatti have a parking lot?
No, Kake Di Hatti does not have a parking lot.
The restaurant delivers the best north Indian food, outperforming all other outlets. You'll definitely fall in love with handi mushroom masala and tandoori dal bukhara.
By TANISHA JAISWAL
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org