Fun N Food Village
Open Time : 11am- 5pm
Entry : paid
Address : Fun n Food Village, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Kapas Hera, Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Website : https://www.funnfood.com
More Travel Tips from Delhi
Why to visit Fun N Food Village
Fun N Food Village is a turning amusement park with over twenty rides, including dragon rides, disco disco, and roll n roll gondolas, as well as gift shops, magnificent multi-cuisine restaurants, and well-kept gardens.
Unquestionably one of the top water parks in the area is the Fun N Food Kingdom. This amusement park is exciting because it has cutting-edge rides, water slides, wave pools, and rain dances where guests may splash around.
Highlights of the Fun n Food Village:
- The theme park has more than 21 rides. These rides include Rock 'n' Roll, the Polo Trooper, the Magic Carpet, Water Merry, Tora Tora, and many others. Having fun is possible with friends or family.
- There are more than 22 water slides in the Village. You received a wonderful deal whether you enjoy taking rides on the water or simply playing in the water.
- In the snow park, you can build a snowman or throw snowballs. The largest snow park in India is located at Fun N Food.
- The water park is particularly well-known for its nearly 400-foot-long "Lazy River," which is the longest water channel there.
- You go to F N F if you're hoping to get revitalised. You may unwind there with facilities like a sauna, spa, steam room, and herbal massages.
- The food court offers a wide variety of cuisine choices. Indians, Chinese, and Continentals, to name a few, are the most in demand.
- The occasionally held social and cultural events that the Fun N Food Village presents rank among the top attractions. These performances are available as a part of your visit to the Village.
Entrance fee and timings at Fun n Food Village:
- Water Park - Everyday: 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
- Amusement Park- Everyday: 03:00 PM to 06:30 PM
- Monday to Saturday: Couple: Rs.1700, Child: Rs.600, Stag: Rs.1100
- Sunday & Holidays: Couple: Rs.1800, Child: Rs.600, Stag: Rs.1200
FAQ on Fun N Food Village
What hotels are near Fun 'n' Food Village?
Hotels near Fun 'n' Food Village: (0.32 km) Urban Courtyard By Laurent & Benon (0.81 km) The Muse Sarovar Portico New Delhi Kapashera (0.65 km) Atrio Hotel
What restaurants are near Fun 'n' Food Village?
Restaurants near Fun 'n' Food Village: (0.30 km) Soni Restaurant (1.28 km) Thyme (1.29 km) Raajsik
What attractions are near Fun 'n' Food Village?
Nearby attractions includes: Kingdom Of Dreams Qutub Minar Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary Red Fort
How many rides does Fun N Food Village offer?
The Fun N Food Village has a total of 45 rides. They include water slides in addition to land rides.
Is bringing outside food into Fun N Food Village permitted?
No, you cannot bring outside food into the park.
What times are ideal for visiting Fun N Food Village?
For the finest experience, go to Fun N Food Village in the months of April, May, June, July, and August.
All safety precautions must be observed, and tourists are expected to wear face masks in public places. Children who measure 90 cm to 132 cm will be billed at the kid rate. (wearing a costume). In the onsite shopping centre, you can also purchase souvenirs.
By Aryan Prasad
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com