Open Time : Open 24 hours
Entry : free
Address : Paradeep Sea Beach, Paradeep, Odisha, India
More Travel Tips from Cuttack
Why to visit Paradeep Beach
Paradeep, a famous seaport in Odisha and the country's economic seaport, also has a gorgeous beach that stretches along the mouth of beautiful turquoise waters, where visitors gather to sunbathe and watch the sunset and sunrise. Cuttack is 94 kilometres away, while Bhubaneswar, the Temple City, is 125 kilometres away. It is located where the Mahanadi River and the Bay of Bengal meet. Every year, thousands of tourists flock to the beach as a place to rest and unwind.
Activities at the Beach :-
• Devote a day at the beach, either lounging in the sun or walking along the golden sands. Bring a pair of binoculars to look at the various exotic birds that flutter over the region.
• If you enjoy adventure, go to the beach and participate in some outdoor activities. Swimming is the least demanding and most exciting of these activities. However, if you want to go swimming, make sure the tide is low.
• Don't forget to taste the delectable sea food on offer at the beach. The specialty is prawns, although you may also get crabs, lobsters, and fish.
• Try the famed coconut-based Paradeep Lassi, also known as Gaveskar Lassi. It's available at the beach as well as in town.
• Paradip Marine Aquarium - this little boat-shaped structure shelters a range of aquatic and freshwater animals and is a fun place to visit especially for kids.
How to reach ?
Bhubaneswar International Airport, roughly 125 kilometres from Paradeep, is the closest airport to the beach. Cuttack railway station is the nearest station, at a distance of 94 kilometres. Through state-run buses, Paradeep is also very well connected to major cities. The NH-5A bus service connects Paradeep to various cities.
FAQ on Paradeep Beach
When is the most ideal time to visit Paradeep Beach?
The greatest time to go to the beach is during the monsoon season when the weather is favourable and the forests are well-watered.
Is it possible to find a parking spot near the beach?
Yes there is a large parking lot in front of the beach where you can leave your car.
When in Paradeep, don't miss a trip to Bhitarkanika National Park, where you may observe endangered Estuarine Crocodiles in their native surroundings and go hiking to get up close and personal with Bhitarkanika's land animals.
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org