The Hosteller Coorg MIni
Open Time : Open 24 hours
Entry : paid
Address : The Hosteller Coorg, Suntikoppa, Karnataka, India
More Travel Tips from Coorg
Why to visit The Hosteller Coorg MIni
This attractive hostel, which is off the main highway, is a verdant wonderland all year round. It is the first hostel in South India and features large rooms, broad hallways, 3 dorms, 3 private rooms, or a unique 3-bed cottage. The cost of lodging is roughly 900 INR.
Facilities at The Hosteller Coorg Mini:
- The hostel has a unique assortment of communal spaces where guests can unwind, engage in enjoyable activities, or even work.
- It has swings and fire pits that will make the ideal icebreakers for those who enjoy being outside.
- Beautiful hammocks on the first floor will give you the impression that you are floating.
- The charming roof-top cafe has a genuine atmosphere thanks to its historic Mangalorean brick exterior.
- The hostel has private bathrooms with showers in each of its guest rooms.
- The Hosteller Coorg Mini offers a continental breakfast each morning.
Facilities In All Rooms
- First aid kit
- Wi-Fi [free]
Fitness And Recreation
- Game room
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Nearest Airport: Kannur International Airport (101 km)
Nearest Bus Station: Coorg KSRTC Bus Station (10.9 km)
FAQ on The Hosteller Coorg MIni
What time does The Hosteller Coorg Mini check-in and check-out?
The Hosteller Coorg Mini offers check-in beginning at 13:00 and check-out lasting until 11:30.
Is there a restaurant at The Hosteller Coorg Mini?
Yes, there are dining establishments there where visitors can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Does The Hosteller Coorg Mini offer complimentary parking?
Yes, there is free parking available.
What are the attractions to visit near The Hosteller Coorg Mini?
Raja Seat and Madikeri Fort are the attractions to visit near The Hosteller Coorg Mini.
Locals who reside in the city where the hostel is located, or any surrounding areas, are not permitted to stay at The Hosteller in that city. Based on the address proof that was supplied by the guests upon check-in, the staff at all hostels will establish the city where the guests live.
By TANISHA JAISWAL
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at email@example.com