Coorg Adventures Tent and Spa
Open Time : Open 24 hours
Entry : free
Address : Coorg Adventures tent stay &spa, Nisaragadama Tourist Center, BM Road, Kushalnagar, Karnataka, India
More Travel Tips from Coorg
Why to visit Coorg Adventures Tent and Spa
Over a space of 144 square feet, the property has a variety of fascinating, luxurious tents. The lake, garden, and river are all fascinatingly visible from the property. It costs approximately INR 900.
Facilities at Coorg Adventures Tent and Spa:
- All tents have tile or marble floors, linen, mosquito nets, towels, toilet paper, fireplaces, seating areas, coffee makers, desks, board games, books, and DVD players, in addition to a private entrance and a room with a fireplace.
- The property has all the amenities needed to guarantee the security and amusement of the children, including playground equipment outside, infant safety gates, kid-friendly music, board games and puzzles, and child safety socket covers.
Amenities at Coorg Adventures Tent and Spa:
- The property offers free parking as well as transportation to the airport.
- The guests can savor sizzling kebabs prepared at the on-site BBQ.
- The property offers both breakfast in-room alternatives and a substantial breakfast for its guests. Kids' taste senses have been catered for with a customized menu.
- The 24-hour reception is where guests may take advantage of speedy check-in and check-out. Additionally, luggage assistance and ticket/tour assistance are provided at the reception.
Activities at Coorg Adventures Tent and Spa:
- The visitors can embark on the thrilling bike and walking adventures.\
- Additionally, the property has a court and badminton equipment for recreational purposes.
- The location offers thrilling water activities and an on-site nightclub and DJ.
Nearest Airport: Kannur International Airport (100 km), Mysore Airport (103 km)
Nearest Railway Station: Mysore Junction Railway Station (89.5 km)
FAQ on Coorg Adventures Tent and Spa
What are the attractions near Coorg Adventures Tent and Spa?
Visitors can stop by the chapel and enormous elephants-adorned Madikeri Fort (28.2 kilometres). In addition, the 11.3 kilometre Chiklihole Dam Coorg is another popular tourist destination. The dam has a distinctive semi-circular shape, and the surroundings is awash in verdant vegetation.
Is there free parking at Coorg Adventures Tent Stay & Spa?
No, parking is not free at Coorg Adventures Tent Stay & Spa.
What other kinds of accommodations can you get at Coorg Adventures Tent Stay & Spa?
Swiss tents and camping tents are the 2 types of accommodations available at Hotel Coorg Adventures Tent Stay & Spa.
What time does Coorg Adventures Tent Stay and Spa check-in and check-out?
Coorg Adventures Tent Stay and Spa's check-in and check-out times are 11:00 AM and 11:00 AM, respectively.
How far is Kushlnagar's city centre from Coorg Adventures Tent Stay and Spa?
Kushlnagar's city centre is 2.5 kilometres away from Coorg Adventures Tent Stay and Spa.
Is there a restaurant at Coorg Adventures Tent Stay & Spa?
Yes, there are dining establishments there where visitors can eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
There is a restaurant inside the hostel where you can have delectable food and refreshments. Additionally, it offers thrilling bike and walking experiences. The on-site nightclub offers guests a diverse nightlife.
By Abhilasha Prasad
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org