The Only Place
Open Time : 11am to 11pm
Entry : free
Address : The Only Place, Museum Road, near Post Office, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
More Travel Tips from Bangalore
Why to visit The Only Place
The Only Place was founded in 1965 and moved to its current location in 2003. For the past 53 years, they have been serving what they believe to be Bangalore's best steaks and pies. It has varied menu with plenty of vegetarian options to choose from.
What to Eat?
- It is well known for serving classic American fare like hamburgers, steaks, and barbecued wings.
- They also have comfort foods like spaghetti, sandwiches, pies, and desserts that you can try.
- It is "The Only Place" in Bangalore to enjoy luscious steaks.
- The main courses that will fill you up more than you need are the salads (particularly their wicked Chicken Salad laden with mayo) and homemade cream soups.
- The Double Filet Mignon, the massive Chateaubriand Supreme, and the straightforward Salisbury Steak—for which they are best known—are all winners.
- The Country Quiche, lasagna, mac and cheese, and celery in cream sauce are some other options for vegetarians.
Popular Dishes: Cherry Pie, Barbecue Steak, Pepper Steak, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Shepherds Pie, Steak Burger.
Cost for two: INR 1400 (approx)
Cuisine: Continental, American, Italia
FAQ on The Only Place
Does The Only Place have a takeout option?
Yes, they do offer takeout.
Is home delivery available at The Only Place?
Yes, they deliver to homes.
Can we have gatherings at The Only Place?
Yes, The Only Place is a great place to host events and gatherings.
Is The Only Place appropriate for children?
Yes, this location is suitable for children, and a baby high chair is also available.
What payment options are there at The Only Place?
Cash and credit cards are accepted, as well as digital payments.
Does The Only Place offer parking?
There is valet parking, yes.
I advise you to taste their Whoppers Burger, which is made with minced Sirloin patties and melted cheese—a classic All American Beef burger. On weekdays, lunch service is available for dine-in until 4:30pm, and dinner service begins at 7pm. Particularly on the weekends, bookings for tables are advised.
By Rebecca Lal
Disclaimer: Please note that the content of this blog/article including links, texts, images, and graphics is only meant for informational purposes. We do not intend to infringe any copyright policy or do not possess any third-party material. If you have issues related to any of our content or images, kindly drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org