Jayanagar 4th Block
Open Time : 10:00 am – 1.30 pm, 4.00 pm – 8.30 pm
Entry : free
Address : Jayanagar 4 Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
More Travel Tips from Bangalore
Why to visit Jayanagar 4th Block
The Jayanagar shopping complex in Bengaluru is a shoppers' paradise and is located across from the main bus terminal. The enormous shopping centre can be overwhelming to newcomers. The finest spot to find affordable artwork, pottery, and sculptures is in Jayanagar.
- It is a go-to place for fashionable, season-appropriate clothing and a wide variety of shoes, including strappy sandals, juttis, and sliders.
- The market is a terrific place to buy all types of unique jewellery, artwork, spices, and pottery in addition to being great for the health of your pocketbook.
- Even cotton kurtas, which start at around INR 150, and ready-made blouses, which cost about INR 250, are readily available.
- This store provides all the extra accessories, such as tassels and ribbons, that you can take to your tailor to give your clothing a little extra flair.
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden (2.1 km)
- Bull Temple (2.2 km)
- Indian Music Experience Museum (4.2 km)
- Infant Jesus Shrine (4.4 km)
- 1947 (0.3 km)
- Subz (0.4 km)
- Meghana Foods (0.4 km)
- Chutney Chang (0.4 km)
What to buy: Clothes and shoes
Nearest Bus Stop: Jayanagar 3rd block bus stop
FAQ on Jayanagar 4th Block
Is it possible to park our car near Jayanagar 4th Block?
As parking at Jayanagar Market is limited, it is preferable to take one of the many public/private buses that run through the neighbourhood.
What are the top products to purchase in Jayanagar 4th Block?
The best items to buy in this area include clothing, food, sweets, spices, or flowers, confections, or sauces, as well as artwork, ceramics, sculptures, toys, and footwear.
What are the nearby attractions close to Jayanagar 4th Block?
The nearby attractions include: Lalbagh Botanical Garden (2.1 km), Bull Temple (2.2 km), and Indian Music Experience Museum (4.2 km).
What are the nearby restaurants close to Jayanagar 4th Block?
The nearby restaurants include: 1947 (0.3 km), Subz (0.4 km), and Meghana Foods (0.4 km).
How to reach Jayanagar 4th Block?
It is simple to get to the Jayanagar 4th Block Market using any mode of transportation. It takes 20 minutes to travel there through Double Rd/Kengal Hanumanthaiah Rd.
To add flair to your clothing, look around the market for shops that sell fabric embellishments like buttons, ribbons, and lace. This market also sells cuisine you might not have tried before.
By Mehrosh Shamim