GO STOPs Agra
Open Time : Open 24 hours
Entry : paid
Address : goSTOPS Agra, Taj Nagari Phase 1, R.K. Puram Phase-2, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Website : https://www.gostops.com/
More Travel Tips from Agra
Why to visit GO STOPs Agra
The facility has a dining space, a place for indoor activities, a library, a balcony patio, a living room, and a seating area. The opulent property provides services like dry cleaning, mailing, laundry, housekeeping, and paid pick-up and drop-off. The cost of the lodging is roughly 600 INR.
Details of the goStops hostel's room :
- Bunker bedrooms and single bedrooms are available on the site.
- Air conditioning, bunk beds, an in-room safe, security, newspapers, printers, photocopiers, pillows, and blankets for each bed are all features of each room.
- To give guests privacy, there is a curtain covering the bunk beds.
- Every room has an attached bathroom with the necessary fixtures.
Things to do in the goStops hostel:
- The mini-theatre, board games, carrom board, darts, foosball, and table tennis are all enjoyed by the visitors.
- Visitors can use the property's computers and workstations to use their laptops while they are there.
FAQ on GO STOPs Agra
What time does goSTOPS Agra check-in and check-out?
At goSTOPS Agra, check-in begins at 1:00 PM and check-out lasts till 10:00 AM.
What dining outlets are nearby to goSTOPS Agra?
Restaurants like Daawat-e-Nawab, Good Vibes Cafe, and The Global Savour Restaurant are conveniently situated.
Does Hotel goSTOPS Agra provide any services for businesses?
No, it doesn't provide any commercial services.
Is there a restaurant at Hotel goSTOPS Agra?
Yes, they have restaurants where customers can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Does Hotel goSTOPS Agra offer free parking?
Yes, there is free parking available.
Shri Mankameshwar Mandir (6.6 km), Itmad-ud-Daulah View Point (6.4 km), Jama Masjid (8 km), Mehtab Bagh (9 km), Gurudwara Guru Ka Taal (13.4 km), and Tomb of Akbar the Great (17.2 km) could all be seen on a day trip close to GoStops Agra.
By TANISHA JAISWAL